Jennifer Hudson's nephew

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
CNN is reporting that they found the Dad's SUV with a child's body inside
default_no.gif

Oh, how I HATE to hear that. I just heard a short 'news bite' for the noon news on the local CBS station, saying only that a 'small boy's body had been found in Chicago'...nothing more, and my heart just SANK. It's just MONSTEROUS, to harm an innocent child....how I HOPE the perp will be caught and receive REAL justice(and yes, when proven, I mean the death penalty.)

(This AM, I saw a news conference where the child's mother was pleading for his safe return; the voiceover said the man standing next to her was the boy's father, so I *think* that the one arrested was an ex-husband or ex-boyfriend, but NOT the boy's father?)

Margo

Last edited by a moderator:
How sad this is. They just called off the amber alert for the boy so it's obviously him, poor little boy. I feel so bad for the family, why do some people have to be such freaks.

Oh, how I HATE to hear that. I just heard a short 'news bite' for the noon news on the local CBS station, saying only that a 'small boy's body had been found in Chicago'...nothing more, and my heart just SANK. It's just MONSTEROUS, to harm an innocent child....how I HOPE the perp will be caught and receive REAL justice(and yes, when proven, I mean the death penalty.)
(This AM, I saw a news conference where the child's mother was pleading for his safe return; the voiceover said the man standing next to her was the boy's father, so I *think* that the one arrested was an ex-husband or ex-boyfriend, but NOT the boy's father?)

Margo
The man being held is the Mom's (of the boy) estranged husband. They are holding him on a parole violation, not as a suspect, but who knows
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back