Jefferson Halls Geronimo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knighthawke

Reaction score
Hello,

I just got a new stallion from a friend. He is a Jefferson Halls Geronimo son and out of the mare Nash Farms Ginger Charolette.

Does anyone out there have Jefferson Halls Geronimo offspring or Nash Farms Ginger Charolette offspring.

I would LOVE to see there pictures.

Also if anyone has pictures of Nash Farms Ginger Charolette. I would love to see or get one for my info.

I saw her once in person but it was a few years ago.

THANKS to anyone.

Barb

PS if anyone know the where abouts of Jefferson Halls Geronimo please let me know. I know he sold at the MT Airy Horse Sale at the Poes Petite Miniatures.

Jefferson Halls Geronimo is the sire to Poes Petite Poetry, I believe she has several World Champion titles. (Three of them) He is also the grandsire to Sequoia Majestic Mime, the 2006 World Grand Champion Sr. Stallion, he also has three World titles.

I will post photos of Majestic dam (his daughter), and Majestic a little later today. I would like to know what has happened to him also, but I have not seen him on Poes website. I believe he is black/white pinto, Majestic dam is black/white pinto.

Jefferson Halls Geronimo is the sire to Poes Petite Poetry, I believe she has several World Champion titles. (Three of them) He is also the grandsire to Sequoia Majestic Mime, the 2006 World Grand Champion Sr. Stallion, he also has three World titles.

I will post photos of Majestic dam (his daughter), and Majestic a little later today. I would like to know what has happened to him also, but I have not seen him on Poes website. I believe he is black/white pinto, Majestic dam is black/white pinto.

I did own a Geronimo son a few years ago and sold him to a family in NC. He was a nice little stallion and was great to learn to drive with. We have I think 3 foals by him when we sold him but I get up dates occasionally on how he is doing.

The Poes did disperse their herd a few years ago, but you can look on Allance Miniatures web site as they have a daughter, Poes Petite Poetry. The Poes also has a Sids Reble Son named Broadway Joe that was out of your stallions dam. They used him for several years and had some very nice foals by him. I believe that Marty and Sandy on LB both have daughters of Broadway Joe. Stars Miniatures also has a daughter and her picture is on their website as well.

Good luck with your new boy.

Latest posts

Back