Jazz. I just love these shots from this morning

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
These capture Jazz on alert. He's with Gypsy now and she's reminding him of appropriate manners. He's a fast learner.
default_smile.png
I was quite a distance away, so I was pleased I could hold the camera still to get them, especially the last one. Unfortunately I captured some fence in the first two.

I know Jazz isn't the refined type many prefer, but boy I sure love looking at him; he's what I prefer. He's personality is the icing.

JazzMay2008.jpg

Jazz1May2008.jpg

Jazz2May2008.jpg

Jazz3May2008.jpg

Lovely pictures of a lovely horse...he looks like a powerhouse...he is beautiful! I like the stout ones too
default_yes.gif
thanks for sharing

HEY!!! How did you get Dillion in those pics????? Did you come to my house yesterday when I was at REO's for a BBQ and take pics then change the background to your house??? HUMMMMMM???? My kinda horse too!

Oops, sorry, I posted some pics of Dillion I was still asleep. Jazz is beautiful!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres Jazz!! He so reminds me of a quarter horse in miniature. You really need to train him to drive!! I think hes got a lot of power in that rear end!

Oh I love him!

Only had time for 1 as of right now. I'll probley play with the other one unless someone else does it by time I get home tonight.

Jazz1_Barnbum.jpg

Theres that kind eyed boy cant believe he is all shed out already or did you clip him? Great pics Karla.

wow, karla he's so beautiful, awesome pictures by the way
default_yes.gif

Only had time for this one, will work on the others later after we get in from building fence!

Jazz-1.jpg

And of course with a little added effect, I think it looks like a painting
default_wub.png

Jazza.jpg

...and I forgot to add that he's my FAVORITE color too, gotta LOVE those bays
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

The editing you all do is magical to me. Almost makes me nervous because he's not in the fence!
default_rolleyes.gif
Thank you!!
default_yes.gif

He is a powerhouse. But he's a sweetheart too. I can lead him with a rope looped around his neck. He's learned how to open any unlocked stall door, so I have be careful to lock up behind me if I've put feed out. My daughter came out to the pasture the other day and asked if Jazz was supposed to be in Chloe's stall. NO! Little stinker.
default_wub.png
Sometimes he stands at the gate and calls me becaaue he'd like attention. And if anyone has a tool with a handle--Jazz wants to be the right hand man.
default_biggrin.png

Oh Nita--I forgot to add--I didn't clip him! He sheds out beautifully, doesn't he? There's still more hair to come off, but he's looking pretty shiny. I curried him a lot because before the mares came into heat he was pastured beside them, and although every filly grooms with him through a gate, I give him extra attention to make up for being alone. The mares are almost shed out, especially Gypsy. The fillies still have a ways to go with shedding--but I don't clip until June. Just not warm enough.

Hes just like patches! she can open anything and will. The other day she opened all 4 stalls and let all the show horses out. I love smart horses but they can test your patientce

Times like this, I wish I was a mare!
default_drool5.gif

He's very well built, all muscle, all man.

He's HOT Karla!
default_wink.png

He's HOT Karla!

That made me smile. Me:
default_biggrin.png

There are so many who agree with you. I remember there was a Jazz fan club at one time..... they'd request photos every now and then. Does a horse owner good.
default_yes.gif

PS--Yvonne--when will you be this way again?

He's HOT Karla!

That made me smile. Me:
default_biggrin.png

There are so many who agree with you. I remember there was a Jazz fan club at one time..... they'd request photos every now and then. Does a horse owner good.
default_yes.gif

PS--Yvonne--when will you be this way again?
I don't know Karla, the trial in Syracuse clashes with a horse show this year, I am going to the horse show. I was in Alabama NY last weekend but I was judging so didn't have any time to go visiting
default_sad.png
Maybe next year I will run the Syracuse trial, if I do I will be sure to let you know. I loved my visit to your place
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

Just what I like, a horse who's got the looks and can get the job done. He needs a job-drive that boy.

Amanda

Latest posts

Back