I've Sold My Minis!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Hey All

So I had been going back-and-forth on whether to sell my minis for the last 6 months or so. A few weeks ago I advertised them again it didn't take long for them to find the most amazing home. This couple will be showing both Willow and Levi; I've always felt that Levi needed to be shown, especially, and now he will be. Watch out everyone ;). I will miss them but I feel that this is the right decision for a few reasons, with one main one being that I want to devote most of my energy into my dogs. I'm very thankful for the home they will be going to. Very knowledgable and they will be staying touch.

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful information and advice that was given over the years. And thanks for the fun, too. I'll still be on here from time-to-time, but I just wanted to say thanks
default_smile.png

I'm so sorry but I understand..it must be hard after losing Lexi ....sounds like you found a wonderful home.

We'll miss you and hope you do stop back to visit

wishing you the best

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you should post that, I let my 2 minis go just a few days ago so I know where you are coming from. Mine went to a great home too. After owning minis since 1999 I am done, and looking forward to doing other things.

Good luck on you new ventures !!

Matt, glad to hear you found just the perfect home for Willow and Lexi and they will be able to show them for you ...how wonderful. Don't completely leave us.... as Ive always enjoyed reading your posts,sound advice and your dog and kitty pictures. Good luck in your new adventures and stay in touch.

Don't be a stranger! Stick around and don't forget we'll have sign up for secret santa in Oct!
default_smile.png

Matt, be sure to pop into the Back Porch because there's often questions about dogs AND cats.

See you on FB too!

Aw Matt, sorry to hear, but I completely understand, been there. Out of the breeding stock I had, I have only kept two, one was my buck echo son , so i gelded my old man. There are times I think that maybe I should find them a place and just concentrate on my two vanners, then I feel bad and say, ahh just let him live out his days. I don't know if I will keep his companion forever, it was much harder dealing with my feelings when I had my entire mini herd, but just like you, I knew it was the right decision. Please visit on the back porch!

Thanks guys. I really have an affection for many of you on here, so I will not be going anywhere
default_smile.png

Jackie and Mike (their new mom and dad) made a point of saying they'd keep in touch regularly and let me know how they're doing and...if they ever do decide to sell someday they'll let me know....so maybe they'll be back here again
default_smile.png

I'll post a vid on here that Jackie shot when they came to see them last week. They were showing off...BIG time lol. They were so good. They leave on Thursday... I hope my eyes can stay dry lol. :/

You have to do what is best for you, and nice to find the right home..
Good Luck with your dogs, and for sure keep us posted on them...
default_thumbup.gif

I understand.

I am down to one mini and two Icelandic's. Would like to get down to one Icelandic and Maggie. Would have more time for them.

So glad you found them a great home, but you dont have to be a stranger here!

I couldn't believe it when I first saw it on FB but I understand. You were such a wonderful daddy to them and of course you saw to it they are now in such a good home. I totally expected that of you and proud to know you. Good luck in your ventures dear Matt and don't be a stranger. You're a keeper!.

Latest posts

Back