I've got an announcement!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic

Reaction score
Ok, I am so excited that I could just bust!
default_biggrin.png

Cruising the Lil Beginnings Sale Board (a daily occurance) what do I see but a stallion I've always admired! Ok, heck, drooled over!
default_wub.png
And they say they may accept a trade! I write, offer one of three mares, we do the back and forth of questions, etc, and voila`! A horse trade has been done, and we are both thrilled! We will be waiting til Nationals to do the actual swap (and save on transport fees) but that's only three months away. Wow. So introducing the newest stallion to Magic Mist Miniatures, from Cherokee Rose Miniatures, Jandts Precious Pimples, otherwise known as "Cowboy" (for obvious reasons lol).
homepagepic.jpg
default_wub.png

And going to Cherokee Rose Miniatures is Magic Mist Mirage, shown here (hairy) with her foal from last year:

foal_mirage_02.jpg

Mirage is being bred to the cremello homozygous pinto stallion that we are leasing this year, and I hope that she has a very colorful filly (or colt if she would prefer) for Carrie at Cherokee Rose. I'm so excited to be adding another buckskin appaloosa stallion to our herd! We have quite a few boys but I just love the boys, and like to be able to choose the best stallion to compliment each mare for breeding.

Sorry, I am just rambling on, I am just so happy and I'd like to say a great big public THANK YOU to Carrie of Cherokee Rose, and may you love Mirage as we have and have lovely foals by her!

Ah so that is where he went to! I noticed a sale pending on him last night. Your lucky you seen him before I did!

That's just great! I thought that stallion was gorgeous too!
default_wub.png
Congrats!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Congrats Lori, your new guy is pretty neat looking.

So, this mean you will be at Nationals?

YES!!!!! Nationals here I come!!!! My husband is coming for the first time, and helping me drive there and back (though he will fly home in between to take care of everything on the home front in between). I've always gone with friends and had to severely limit the horses I could bring, but now I can take several. Just need to be careful I don't bite off more than I can chew!!
default_new_shocked.gif
I'd love to bring my three 3 year old mares that have been sustained in the Futurity every year, and this is their last chance to be in it . One is a Mountain Meadows' "Prince" daughter.
default_biggrin.png
I haven't decided who else will go, though surely my gelding Magic Mist Color On Fire will go because he does just about everything and he loves it. Fun stuff. For the rest I will have to see how they look. I'm NOT going to be like Erica and take ten or so-- for one thing I'm not nearly as young and spry as she is, lol!
default_wink.png

default_new_shocked.gif
wow

that is my type of Trade on both sides.

Congrats to both of you all.
default_aktion033.gif

Ah so that is where he went to! I noticed a sale pending on him last night. Your lucky you seen him before I did!

Thanks Ashley!!
default_biggrin.png
I knew I'd better jump on him fast-- I would have cried to have missed out on this guy!

Thanks everybody!
default_yes.gif

Lori - I'll be there!! We must meet and bring the LOVE BUG, I'll show him!!
default_wub.png

Seriously??
default_aktion033.gif
You do just realize that you made a commitment in front of countless witnesses, right? LOL!! I have never liked showing halter, especially at Nationals, so you are ON girl!! Thanks!! He's looking pretty darn good too, since he plays with three other yearlings all the time, and those boys play HARD. Now I have to qualify him so he can show in other classes besides the Futurity huh?
default_smile.png
More "horse wrestling", here I come!
default_saludando.gif

Yes, seriously!! Bring him!
default_yes.gif
Get that boy qualified!

I'm bringing Jr. so we'll have to get a picture of the brothers together.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Congratulations to you both! You both got an awesome horse!!!!!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

So Lori, does that mean I might get to meet you at last?
default_wub.png

WOW! Congratulations to you both! You both got an awesome horse!!!!!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

So Lori, does that mean I might get to meet you at last?
default_wub.png

Are you going to be at Nationals Robin? If so, YES!! Oh, this is going to be the best Nationals ever!! What fun we are going to have!!! Bringing any horses? I might tuck one into my roomy trailer for the ride home, lol!
default_biggrin.png

Well all I can say is I hope Lori doesn't bust before she sees her new horse
default_biggrin.png
I would also like to Thank Lori for making this trade go easy and offering me one of her best..I will love her and take the best of care with her.... she will even have her own stall waiting for her when she arrives in the North Country !! I will hate to see Cowboy leave but I'm sure Tom A Hawk will throw a party when he sees this cute little mare step off the trailer
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Lori you have some wonderful horses and you have been fun and knowledgable to deal with !! I can't wait to meet you a Nationals...and I think your new boy will certainly turn some heads !!! I think you may have found another ace in the hole
default_wink.png
.......Carrie

Thanks so much Carrie!!
default_smile.png
It's been super dealing withyou too!
default_yes.gif

It isn't easy to let Mirage go, but I know she will be happy with you (oh and she grows PLENTY of winter hair to keep warm for the winter!) and I am so thrilled about Cowboy I just can't stand it!
default_yes.gif
I've got some planning to do to make sure that all of the boys are separated as far apart as possible so they don't get too agitated by each other; it isn't easy to keep several stallions but I just love them and like having more than one (or two. or three). Am I weird? LOL!

At the old place we didn't have the space for more than a couple of stallions, but here we do, and so I'm going to enjoy having these boys around!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back