I've got an announcement!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Thats Awesome (He is Gorgeous!)

I offered to Trade someone and it ended Very Badly lol

thanks Toni!
default_smile.png
Hey, I will get to meet you too-- I'm coming with Shelah on Thursday to help her with the driving. I'm going to get to meet lots of forum members this year!! Yay!
default_aktion033.gif

thanks Toni! Hey, I will get to meet you too-- I'm coming with Shelah on Thursday to help her with the driving. I'm going to get to meet lots of forum members this year!! Yay!
Cool!!!! at this moment I wish Allure (Ice's Son) was in Town!

Congratulations to you both!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I know Carrie and she's a really nice lady and lots of fun......you will really enjoy meeting her.
default_aktion033.gif

Hey Carrie, hope to see you at Winona this summer!
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations Lorie! I, too, had to stop and look twice at Cowboy!
default_smile.png
I love your mare too! I'm hoping to get to Nationals just to visit and see all of the awsome horses! We are just four hours from Tulsa, so I will look you up!

Pam C.

Congratulations Lorie! I, too, had to stop and look twice at Cowboy!
default_smile.png
I love your mare too! I'm hoping to get to Nationals just to visit and see all of the awsome horses! We are just four hours from Tulsa, so I will look you up!

Pam C.

Oh, awesome Pam!! Please email me and I will give you my cell phone number so we can be sure to catch up with each other. I'm so excited about getting to meet so many people this year!!!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back