I've got a secret - MHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is so beautiful, Chanda
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congrats on your pink lady!!!
love0075.gif

She is just precious
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
How about butterscotch for her coloring? Or buttercup...
default_wink.png

How about Phoebe, the Ice Princess

In Greek, the name Phoebe refers to 'clear, bright and pure'.

I looove double dilutes! Shes gorgeous!

How about Phoebe, the Ice Princess
In Greek, the name Phoebe refers to 'clear, bright and pure'.

I looove double dilutes! Shes gorgeous!
Thank you.

I like Phoebe and thank you for the information on where the name came from and what it means, that's cool.

Congrats!! It is always exciting to get a new horse, especially something that you have been wanting for so long.

Maybe you could call her DD for a barn name (double dilute)

Ah she's home! Excellent! Ain't she purty!!! Now don't laugh (too hard) but when I am with her she says, "Bunny" yes another "B" name! Sorry but Happy Birthday and congratulations my good friend.

Ah she's home! Excellent! Ain't she purty!!! Now don't laugh (too hard) but when I am with her she says, "Bunny" yes another "B" name! Sorry but Happy Birthday and congratulations my good friend.
Despite my best efforts to stay away from B-names, it seems that is what I keep coming back to...

Bizzy

Bonny

Belle

Blizzard

and Bunny

I'll try Bunny on for size, and see how she responds.

Why do't you name her for one of the pink ladies in "Grease"? My favorite would be Rizzo but there was Jan, Marty and Frenchy
default_smile.png

She is such a beauty! Congrats! One of my dreams for someday too
default_wub.png

Congratulations Chanda - she is beautiful. Oh - and I actually own her grandmother!!!!!

Congratulations Chanda - she is beautiful. Oh - and I actually own her grandmother!!!!!
Oh! That's right, I think I saw her on your website, at least if I'm thinking of the right mare... Nikki?

Or, am I confused, and its her other grandma?

Thank you. I'm just so loving her, already.

And, Dakota already thinks she's wonderful and he's been showing his happiness since I brought her home.
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

e-mail me your website again; I must have lost it when I switched browsers, the new one didn't transfer all my bookmarks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! That's right, I think I saw her on your website, at least if I'm thinking of the right mare... Nikki?

Or, am I confused, and its her other grandma?

Thank you. I'm just so loving her, already.

And, Dakota already thinks she's wonderful and he's been showing his happiness since I brought her home.
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png
Yes - it is Nikki - and she is a wonderful mare - so sweet!!!! She lost her beautiful buckskin colt last year (he was upside down and we couldn't get him out in time to save him). Her 2006 colt has a wonderful disposition just like mom. And this year we have a very pretty silver dapple pinto filly sired by Copy - who is also a wonderful natured little girl. So Nikki produces nice conformation and wonderful temperament - and it looks like these traits come through to her grandchildren as well. And of course - your filly has a fantastic sire!!!!!! WTG Chanda.

Well that was certainly worth the wait!! Many congratulations, she's gorgeous! Oh and belated Happy Birthday!

Anna

I think I've decided to call her Bonny. I guess I'll just have to deal with more B names.

Latest posts

Back