I've got a secret - MHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooo...........I know...........I know!
default_whistling.gif
Yeh...........how exciting for you Chanda!!!!!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif

On no - we have to wait until this evening - Chanda you are driving us crazy!!!!!

I'm another lucky person who knows this one!!!
default_shutup.gif
Can't wait for Chanda to fill everyone else in.
default_wub.png

We're waiting Chanda......
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not fair!! It's been evening over here for more than 4 hours and I'm off to bed soon.

TELL NOW PLEASE !!

Anna

default_sad.png
I thought for SURE I'd find news of this 'secret' by now. Come ON! I've been very patient, we all have (ehem, well most of us anyway ;)) And now Anna will have to wait until she wakes up in the morning (poor Anna,she might not even be able to sleep now. I ask you, is that FAIR?) lol

Sorry guys, I got a late start this morning, then had to stop and show my Mom on the way home; and I'm on dial-up, so picture upload is taking awhile.

Introducing: "Squires Montana Blizzard by George" - 2007 cremello filly by Little Kings Buckeroo God (AKA: George).

blizzard.jpg

blizzard%202.jpg

I might need help with a barn name, so any ideas would be appreciated. I already have 4 B-names around here, but it seems everything I can come up with starts with B, so perhaps I'm destined to have lots of B-names.

I'm so thrilled to have her, I've been wanting a double dilute cream filly to compliment my bay stallion; and, I've wanted a George filly for a couple years. I got all I wanted in a single package.
default_wub.png

I was going to say Lizzy

She's a beauty! Congratulations on your filly!
default_wub.png

She is truly lovely! What a wonderful surprise! How about Izzy for a barn name?
Thank you. She's my birthday present to myself; my birthday was Monday.

Izzy is cute and could be a possibility, I'll keep that one in mind. Keep up the name suggestions.

I was going to say Lizzy
She's a beauty! Congratulations on your filly!
default_wub.png
Thankyou.

Sorry, cute as it is; I just can't bring myself to name anything "Lizzy"... My maiden name is Borden.
default_new_shocked.gif
I've heard it all over the years.

I am so glad you got her home to enjoy, Chanda, and still think she should be DQ for Dairy Queen's blizzards! :)

Sorry I missed telling you Happy Birthday and am glad you got this filly for a present! :)

Susan O.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back