It's the first ever DCT for 2mro!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniMaid

Reaction score
[SIZE=24pt]Hello!,uh we used to have this on the youth form but since there are more people here and I wanted to start the new one here!....this is just a chat thread! We can talk about ANYTHING!
This is the one for January 5th 2009!
So on the 10th I'll start a new thread!
default_smile.png

K......?
default_smile.png

Post away!
[/SIZE]

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what the title of this thread is. . . Other than the obvious teh, what is DCT, 2MRO, and EVA?

default_wacko.png
I think there's a reason this used to be on the youth forum...

Hehe, sorry dearheart but I think this is a generational thing! It's nice of you to try and include the entire forum though.
default_cheekkiss.gif

If I'm not mistaken, the title is "It's the first ever Daily(?) Chat Thread for tomorrow! First ever on the back porch."
default_biggrin.png
It took me awhile to translate DTC and 2mro too and I'm only in my twenties.
default_rolleyes.gif

Leia

Good job Leia! I didn't get it and I'm 23!
default_laugh.png
But then again, I'm technically challenged!
default_wacko.png

Hehe, sorry dearheart but I think this is a generational thing! It's nice of you to try and include the entire forum though. cheekkiss.gif
If I'm not mistaken, the title is "It's the first ever Daily(?) Chat Thread for tomorrow! First ever on the back porch." biggrin.gif It took me awhile to translate DTC and 2mro too and I'm only in my twenties. rolleyes.gif

Leia
lol

Dats cuz im sooooooooo nice xD

yes it is! ;]
default_laugh.png

Back