ITS SHOW TIME SOON!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryann

Reaction score
showannouncement2009.jpg

Please contact

Tricia Coffman at [email protected]

Darlene Bridges at [email protected]

So who is planning on going? I am considering but that's way early to be clipping here in the northeast . . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
For anybody who hasn't been able to attend this show in years past, you don't know what you are missing! It is always a well organized and well ran show, at a great facility, great awards, and tons of fun. This show has been one of the largest shows around the past few years and with it having 4 judges means it is very possible to qualify for AMHA Worlds just at this show. And then to have a National and World Show judging is a huge bonus too. I know i will be there!

Ditto what Aubrey said !! And the flat fee , an incredible show at an even more incredible price !!!!

Count me in
default_risa8.gif
I wouldn't miss this show for anything !!

I plan to be there too.
default_smile.png

I don't know if Bella will be ready, but I will be there!

The facility IS super and it is a FUN show!!!!

~Sandy

Anyone know when a class list and entry form will be out for this? Or have a link to last year's class list?

Matt , the class list should be approved and available very soon . We will post a link as soon as we get the go ahead from the registries.

In the meantime , if you have questions about a specific class email me here

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe this or not. I might be hauling to the East Coast to come to this show! I gotta get some miles on my boys and this is a show I hear I should not miss. Since I hauled all across the US last year for a silly reason, why not do it for a good reason!! SHOW !!!! I am so excited to hear about the flat fees, that is a life saver for me hauling 4-6 all around horses!!! Keep me posted....

Ah you are killing me! That is a week before I am out for the summer!!!!!!!!! I always miss this show
default_crybaby.gif

Courtney

Angela, I am so glad you are planning on coming East. That is going to be quite a haul

for you. However I think you will be glad you did as this show is the best I have ever

attended. Yes I am a club member but I am not just saying that, I really mean it.

We have a wonderful show committee that works very hard to make this show different and exciting

and affordable. The flat fee is definately a money saver if you have horses that are multi

talented. This show usually has a large turnout so your horses will be able to accumulate more points

due to the large classes. With the show being a 4 day show we can add many more classes too.

The facility is also a huge plus. If you have not visited the site to see the barns and stalls please do.

We have to keep this weekend booked in order to be able to use this facility each year. It stays pretty booked and I am sure you will see why when you see it. There is not a bad barn or bad stall in the complete complex. All are very easy access to the indoor arena that we use. Here is a web site with great pics of the complex and then use the link "shop with us" to the main complex website.

view the Senator Bob Martin Horse show complex

We will also be selling raffel tickets for a pair of scooters. Be sure you find some tickets when you get there.

Well I guess I need to head to the barn and start training harder. I have seen your show string on another

thread and "gulp"
default_unsure.png
guess I can plan on many gates if you are coming. LOL They are all beautiful, and I can't wait to see them in the ring.

Looking forward to seeing you in April.
default_saludando.gif
Mary

Latest posts

Back