Its Official: JMS Redskin Warrior (HOF)!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
Just had to announce that I finially got this horse's HOF. I thought I had got it in the bag at the last show but didn't want to jinx myself but AMHR has posted the results for that show today and its official my gelding got it with 5 points to spare!

JMS REDSKIN WARRIOR (HOF)

120093redhof.JPG

His breeder is Hidden Timber Ranch, his sire is Timber Ridges War Chief, successful show winner himself, and his dam is Trey Acres Lu Molly.

Red is the first one I trained for halter obstacle and my first HOF. Couldn't be anymore happy with this guy. He is also my chariot horse. He isn't "officially" retired from the show ring, but he is taking a vacation and will just be the pasture pest lol.

He picked the best time to get it being this years Convention is at Branson I can go pick it up myself
default_laugh.png

Congratulations, Jamie and Red!!!!!

I still remember when you first got him! Way to go and congratulations on your training and team work paying off so impressively!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Jamie! That is just awsome news! I'm sure I'll see you at the Convention, since it's so close!

Pam C.

Congratulations, especially for doing it all yourself! That makes it all the better!

Congratulations! I remember when he was a baby too. You must feel a tremendous sense of accomplishment.

Latest posts

Back