It's official...I'm in love!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haa Haa Melissa.....Kellie from the GHS board. I warned you.
default_wink.png
Now you know why I am always talking about Billy and Hondo!
LOL....Hi Kellie....good to see a familiar face! I took the hubby to see them tonight and although he won't admit it, they tugged on his heartstrings!

Just wait til you have one, it won't take long for him to fall head over heals. My hubby loves my guys, especially Bill, and Bill is just crazy about him.

IMG_1996_3_1.jpg

How could you not love this face?!

IMG_2003_4_1.jpg

Awwww....so cute!

There was this sweet little girl and she was so skittish. She had been sold to a couple who had another mini and they wanted company. So they took her home and the other mini got sick and died. So basically this one was neglected and the breeder said she would buy her back. They had her alone for a month without much contact and it took the breeder some time to catch her in a 1 acre lot.

So she haltered her and I walked her outside. She was very skittish but then I sat on the bench and started talking quietly to her and she calmed down. She was a doll. You could just tell all she wanted was love and companionship. Your Mini Kellie reminded me of this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
And....... another one bites the dust!!! I think you are falling as hard as I did!

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

I got my first minis earlier this year. I wanted two mares and a stallion. Yeah right!

Well... right now I have 18 total!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

1 Sr stallion

1 Jr stallion

1 soon to be gelding

2 yearling fillies

10 mares

and 3 foals (at least one more on the way)

JUST YOU WAIT!!
default_wink.png

Oh, boy, this is when it gets serious! When it goes from "gee, minis sure are cute," to "this little mini needs me" the case is pretty much hopeless!
default_yes.gif

For years, I have believed that I couldn't afford to keep a horse. I have scads of other "critters," and have told people that the only way I'd be able to keep a horse, is if I got rid of everything else. (Then I'd have to name the horse "Pearl", as in "the pearl of great price"!!) Through the exertion of an amazing amount of self-control, I have only 2 minis here (and one is a mule.) My husband thinks I need a 12-step program, but he knew I was horse-crazy when he married me. He probably thanks his lucky stars that they aren't Clydesdales, but in his heart of hearts, I know he's fond of them, too (how many people do you know that will give a mule the last bite of their ice-cream sandwich?)
default_biggrin.png

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
Melissa you certainly have the mini bug, once caught this bug can only be relieved by buying mini horses. I started with one, now I have seven
default_biggrin.png
Welcome to the wonderful world of miniature horses.

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back