It's official! I'm a grandmother! Really! Our baby is here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Please don't let this be another dream and if it is, don't wake me up! I have begged for a child to come into my life for me to share the love I have left in me, and she is finally here. Ashley gave birth today at 6:30 via c-section with no complications. She is doing very well, looks really good and is cool as a cucumber. Dan on the other hand is terrified! LOL. He's been bouncing off the walls and can't seem to calm down. They'll be good parents. Ashley is very wise and centered. Dan's devoted and quite a work-a-holic so baby will have everything she needs.

Baby is a whopping 9 pounds 6 ounces. She's very smart because she already found her thumb. She'll be riding in no time and will know her diagnals before she can walk.

Without further adu:

Introducing Lexis Clair Garrison

395589_299638670073101_100000809124817_776886_1291750833_n.jpg

Jan3020.jpg

Jan3011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh CONGRATULATIONS .. You are a grandmother
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
, she is just so so precious.. what a nice name

Welcome Lexis Clair Garrison from Ontario Canada...
default_saludando.gif

Marty...she is just beautiful!! I am so happy for you and your family that she has arrived safe and healthy!
default_wub.png

CONGRATS!!!
default_aktion033.gif

She is absolutely gorgeous.
default_biggrin.png
Congrats on becoming a grandmother.
default_aktion033.gif

CONGRATS!!! Now that you are a grandma you can have the fun of spoiling her rotten, as ALL grandparents love to do.
default_yes.gif

Oh my gosh I am so happy for you I just started crying! Congrats to everyone and I'm so happy you have a baby to take your love out on, Marty. I love her name.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

What a doll baby she is..…congratulations!!!!! The baby looks so much like my Sydney's baby photo that it's uncanny! So very happy for you, Marty!!!!! You certainly deserve the beautiful bundle of joy.
default_smile.png

Whooo hoooo....congrats to you all.....she is just precious and she will be showered with love all around!

Congrats G-ma....she could not ask for a better set of grandparents!

CONGRATULATION, Grandma and Grandpa, Mom and Dad. A beautiful little lady entered the world today. I know Michael is looking down with a HUGE smile on his face for his new niece.

Since I share Ayden with you, will you share Lexi with me?
default_biggrin.png
LOL

Huge Congratulations Marty! You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE being a grandmother. There is nothing better let me tell you. Your heart will never be the same. Just wait until that sweet precious bundle looks into your eyes and says grandma for the first time (well in my case it is Babaw LOL).
default_wub.png
I am so very happy for all of you!
default_smile.png
default_yes.gif
Tell Daniel and Ashley we said Congratulations and wish them every single happiness that a new daughter brings. Love to all!

Please kiss that chubby little cheek for me
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back