its day 210!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abby

Reaction score
Today is my Patty's 210th day!! I'm so excited, she however is cranky. This will be my first mini baby and the first for our little farm. Wish us luck.

Lee

Our Cayenne is 245 days today and she is our first. Cayenne on the other hand is sweet and loving. She gets tired more and what I noticed is she seems to stomp her back feet now(???). She does seem to stay away from the others and love the attention we give her and loves being brushed.

245days1.jpg

Good Luck

Hi Lee! :saludando: I am so excited for you and Patty. :new_multi: I can't wait to see your new little addition to the family. Remember, I am only an E-mail or phone call away if you need anything. Wish I was closer. ((HUGS)) and
default_cheekkiss.gif
: to you, Snip, Patty, Apollo, and of course, Miss Emma!
default_wub.png
:

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

Patty has always been a bit stand offish. She did go through stages of hanging around with my gelding and charging my other mare. Then she mellowed a bit, but now she hangs back and keeps to herself. And she hates when I feel for the baby, stomps & kicks. But she has realized that I won't hurt her and it's something I have to do.

Hey Linda, Miss Emma is getting a sister on the 22 of this month. We had the shower today lots of fun but when Michelle opened her sisters gifts (the one in Korea) she started crying. She's sooo emotional right now.

Latest posts

Back