ITS CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane

Reaction score
come on what did you get ?? huh? huh?

oh yeah merry christmas lol

Well, let's see, Santa was very good to me this year! Hubby bought me my Canon Rebel 300 that I've been wanting (used), and he also bought me the new cell phone I've been needing, and haven't had time to pick up. It was the cutest thing. My sister was handing out gifts, I was standing next to her, and there was a package under the tree, not marked with a name. She looked it over, and then handed it to me to see if I wrapped it. I didn't recognize it, so I shook it (funny how that's the first thing you do LOL), and it started to play music! I held it back, and then looked up to Dave to see if he knew who it belonged to. He had this huge goofy grin on his face, and was holding his cell phone up in his hand! He said, I'm calling you, who's do you think it is? I knew right away what it was then..............that hubby of mine, I tell ya!

I also got the wicker hampers and baskets I had been wanting, and my mom got me a really beautiful gift too! Two years ago my sister bought her a beautiful birthstone necklace, last year my mom bought her the same necklace with her stone in it, and this year was my turn to get that beautiful necklace, so we all have the same matching necklace now with our birthstones in it. Silly, maybe, but it meant alot to me
default_wub.png

Its still Christmas eve here for 5 and half more hours
default_smile.png
. My dog opened her presents today, took her all day lol. I'll let you know in the morning.

I already know what my brother got me, it has to do with horsepower ...exept no hooves
default_smile.png

PS: I just got your card today, i love it ...thank you. It was neat getting something from another country
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 660' of fencing and 52 t-posts to make more room for the horses!!!! When we get more fencing done, hubby said I can get a stallion that I have my eye on, so this was the perfect gift for me!!!!!!

I got a barn cameras!!! Im excited because i didnt even think to ask for them, but my mom did great, she knew i was pretty stressed last year with the foaling, but now we have 4 cameras with audio. Watch out mare stare cus here I come!!

Will

I got a new pro digital cameria from my brother Bill, now to figure out how to use it lol.

From the parents, a few new pairs of jeans and my FAVERITE capri pants that i wear during the summer. Gift certificate to TSC. Victor show halter
default_new_shocked.gif
. New tires for my car are on the way too
default_yes.gif
. I am also ordering some photos from Washburn from Congress, need to get to that today! Then some other things from Bath & Body Works, my faverite makeup brand ext.

$900 from my brother (although $450 of that was last weeks pay lol), which is going toward Hay
default_new_shocked.gif

Presents to myself ...new HP Vista computer and i am hardshipping one of my mares into AMHR.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back