It's been awhile!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILoveMyGelding

Reaction score
I've been so busy lately that I haven't had any time to get on here! I do miss reading all of the interesting posts! Ryder is now 7 months old! Where has the time gone? He's working really hard on trying to walk right now...shows no interest in crawling. No teeth yet but he's working on them! As for the rest of us...I still enjoy my job but I have figured out that I don't want to do this for the rest of my life! I plan on going back to school in the fall. I just have to find what I want to do. Jeremy is seriously considering going back to school too! He would like to become a police officer some day. Now that Ryder is becoming a little less dependant on me I should be able to starting getting back on here. Here are some pictures I took of him yesterday! Enjoy!

DSC03832.jpg

DSC03842.jpg

And here he is today playing with his kitty Simba

DSC03850.jpg

default_saludando.gif
Hi! Glad to have you back on here! You're practically a neighbor to me! loL! You have thee cutest little boy! They GROW fast so cherish the moments!!! My little boys are now 8 & 11! I was your age when I had my first one, I think I was 23. I'm glad to have it done & over with!! I just wish their father was a better dad and there for them..... that's the only thing I regret is that I didn't meet the right guy who is a good dad (am now divorced - 4 yrs ago and have "yet" to date)..... but I love my children and hope they grow up to be good young men "some day"! loL!

Great to have you back on!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back