Its been awhile....Just wanted to say hi

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
:salute
default_saludando.gif

Hi there - great to hear from you again. Hope you, Art and the furkids are keeping well. Would love to have some up to date news of you and maybe a few pictures of the kiddies.
default_yes.gif

Im alive and kickin... And so is the Alien. Drs seem to have her under control and she dont like it. Not much left of me that she has not invaded. But I AM doing well, TY for asking. Dreamer is doing well, getting up there in age. Cricket and Dayja are spoiled rotten, and Dillion still thinks he runs the show. Art got me a Prof Camera for Christmas so Im still learning how to use it. We have had a very brutal Winter. When it warms up I will get some pics of the kids...LOTS of new members here! Thats great!! I will come back more often. Anyone can ask REO about me, as she is pretty up to date with me....

Keep up with you on fb, but glad to see you here. I think of Dreamer everytime my friend posts a picture of Dawn. So glad she is doing well. You keep fighting that blasted Alien - don't let her win!!!!

Latest posts

Back