It's been a sad, sad day here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. It is always hard when we have to let our loved ones go. (((hugs)))

i'm so, so sorry for these losses.
default_sad.png

I'm so sorry. You were(are) a loving owner to understand that when the time has come your pain is secondary to their suffering. I hope the happy memories they have left help soften the hurt.

I am so sad for all these losses
default_sad.png

Here is a (((HUG))) to you all during this hard time..

Such a difficult thing to have to go through. Each time it is as if a piece of our heart goes with them. My corgwyns make my heart so full, but will never take that place that was occupied before them. My condolences to all.

So sorry for you losses. It is not a trivial thing or any less painful because it is an animal instead of a human. The hurt when you love something is the same. (((hugs))) and may the happy memories soon replace your sadness.

Anoki -

So sorry to hear your sad news. From anyone who knows us and our dogs, Zander and Breezy, the likeness between your Samantha and our Zander is startling. It was very hard to look at her picture and see how much alike they looked. Please accept our deepest empathy.

Mark & Sharon

Offering my deepest condolences on your losses. It is always painful to let go. I know that they are running free of pain, waiting for your reunion.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png

I am so sorry for the loss of our little loves.

Hugs

My friend,

Bonnie

I'm so sorry... the loss of a beloved companion is so difficult to bear
default_sad.png
I'm glad they are pain-free and at peace now.

Thanks for your kind words everyone.

I thought yesterday was going to be the hardest, but today proved me wrong. I dreamt of Sam last night....I dreamt that I saw her waiting to greet me at the top of the stairs, but in my dream I knew she was already gone....but she was happy, wiggling like she used to when she was happy to see me. I remember waking up to petting a dog...only it was Moxie curled up beside me in bed...where Sam always slept. Moxie was looking for them this morning when she got up with my parents. Then the puppies...after we came in from doing the morning 'business' they toured through the house to say good morning to Bella, and came back to me whining. I've found myself a number of times waiting to hear them walk across the floor above me while I am working....

Poor Ritchi is going to have a very quiet weekend here while the girls and I are off showing....
default_no.gif

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back