Its been a long time comin',

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
I guess it takes a while to cook up a filly as cute as this one!
default_biggrin.png
Born last night after 371 days gestation for our mare Dusty Lane Vegas Up In Smoke

Smore1.jpg

Her daddy:

Mackhead.jpg

Introducing Maple Mountain Ice Cream Sundae!!! I took these this morning at just over 12 hours old. She was well worth the wait in my book!

Icey9E.jpg

Icey8E.jpg

Icey6E.jpg

Aww - I've been looking all day for this post, couldn't wait to see the well cooked baby!

She is a DOLLY!!

Aw...... definitely worth the wait!
default_yes.gif

What Striking markings… and yes, what legs!

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh My Goodness!!!!! Soooo cute!!!! Congratulations!!!!

I want her!!!!!! Better check my large coat I'm bringing with me when I come!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Wondering when they would show up!!! Checked a few times already. Haven't been concentrating too well today!!

I love the different coloured ears, adorable. Looks like someone put the fly bonnet on the wrong way
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

Wow! If she isn't a cute little thing!! And if she is anything like her momma's side of the pedigree, she will be a driving horse deluxe!! That has got to be the whitest Vegas grandbaby ever!! Congrats!

"Wow! If she isn't a cute little thing!! And if she is anything like her momma's side of the pedigree, she will be a driving horse deluxe!! That has got to be the whitest Vegas grandbaby ever!! Congrats!"

Yup! I think so too. Her momma went Canadian National Champion Roadster last year Jean and her daddy, MiLo Acres Buckeye Captain Mack Splash is quite a nice moving horse in harness too - with those legs I expect she WILL travel pretty decently herself
default_biggrin.png

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

She is BEAUTIFUL! A HUGE Congrats to Lori and Dale, and Maple Mountain Minis! I just love her, but you know that. I can't wait to meet her
default_wub.png

Lori, feel free to tell Mack and Smore that they both did a wonderful job!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Yay
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back