It's August! Maybe baby month!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlacierRidge

Reaction score
I thought August would NEVER get here! Our girl, Kochia, was bred between Aug 30 and Sept 3, and confirmed via ultrasound 60 days later.... I know we still may have awhile to wait yet....but we're getting to the exciting wait now! I took some pics of her today.

Angie

kochia3aug08024.jpg

kochia3aug08019.jpg

kochia3aug08017.jpg

kochia3aug08005.jpg

She looks good! I'm still waiting for mine to foal too. I keep going back and forth...their bred and their not. No bags on either of mine so I'm beginning to wonder. I know the date they were bred and it should be any day now. The waiting and not knowing is driving me crazy! We had an ultrasound done a few months back but he vet had inconclusive results. I don't think she knew what she was doing. Anyways best of Luck and i look forward to seeing pictures! In the meantime keep your fingers crossed for me! Good luck!

Jenn

She is hugh. Poor thing, bet she can't wait until it is over. Can't wait to see pictures of the little one. Hope it is soon for you all.

Latest posts

Back