Its Another GMR Filly !!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastrack

Reaction score
No problems with this one thank gosh!
default_aktion033.gif
I had posted earlier about our first filly by the mare that wouldn't accept her baby. FYI - Her mother instincts have kicked in and they are doing fine.

Bless the filly fairy! After investing in this bred mare....we've been praying all winter for a filly! 2 for 2 so far
default_biggrin.png

Just got a chance to snap a few pictures before the sun went down. I'll try to post a picture.

Kahoka Sorrel Angie x Little Kings Little Buckeroo (aka "Junior")

th_08fillyhdfrt.jpg

Congrats George and Mary on another fine looking filly !! WTG

Steph

COOL a KAHOKA baby!!!!

Would LOVE to see more pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
SUPER CONGRATS, she's so beautiful!
default_wub.png
I have a great admiration of your program, and I absolutley LOVE my GMR filly too!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!

What color is she?

Congratulations!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!

What color is she?
At first we thought cremello. She has pink skin around her blue eyes...but her hair doesn't seem to be 'white' enough? And can she be cremello from a sorrel mare. The mare is from a palomino sire...so can she be carrying a creme gene?

What color can she be?

default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
I have a great admiration of your program, and I absolutley LOVE my GMR filly too!
default_yes.gif
Thank you so much for the compliment. You have Barefoot Bridget! She was born on our granddaughter's birthday...aka Bridget
default_smile.png
When she was little, the first thing she did when she came to our house was to take off her shoes and socks. she just loved to run around barefoot...so we used to call her 'Barefoot Bridget!" I'm so glad she is down south soaking up the warm sunshine
default_aktion033.gif

I'll try to get some pictures this weekend for sure. It was rainy and cold this evening and I can't ever seem to get good pictures in a stall
default_wacko.png

I'll post so I can get some help on whether she is a blue eyed (champaign?) palomino or a cremello. If that's possible from a sorrel mare that was sired by a palomino.

Congrats what a doll! I also have really liked the Kahoka horses I have seen too, lucky you
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
Thank you so much for the compliment. You have Barefoot Bridget! She was born on our granddaughter's birthday...aka Bridget
default_smile.png
When she was little, the first thing she did when she came to our house was to take off her shoes and socks. she just loved to run around barefoot...so we used to call her 'Barefoot Bridget!" I'm so glad she is down south soaking up the warm sunshine
default_aktion033.gif
Yes, I'll have to send you some of our recent photos of her! :) I always love hearing that story of how she was named.
default_wub.png
Her personality is so befitting of her name too!
default_yes.gif
I have some exciting news as well, she'll be debuting (sp?) in her very first show soon!
default_aktion033.gif
Will have to send photos of that to you too, in a couple more weeks.
default_wink.png

I'll try to get some pictures this weekend for sure. It was rainy and cold this evening and I can't ever seem to get good pictures in a stall
I'll post so I can get some help on whether she is a blue eyed (champaign?) palomino or a cremello. If that's possible from a sorrel mare that was sired by a palomino.
Can't wait to see more pics of your new filly! How exciting, if she is champagne.
default_wub.png
You might try sending pics to Carolyn Shephard of the ICHR. She would be best to inquire of for any possible champagnes!
default_yes.gif
She will need "clear" close up photos of her eyes, muzzle and private parts. Also any photos and any pedigree information you might have of her dam & sire. Hope this helps.
default_wub.png

If she's not cremello or champagne, I was wondering about perlino? I don't know much about that color, but whatever color she is, I have great confidence that Carolyn will be able to help you best determine! Good luck!
default_wub.png

EDITED TOO ADD: Oops, I forgot her contact info. Here is her email: [email protected] and the website for the ICHR registry is: http://www.ichregistry.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back