It's Amazing What A Year Can Do

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dali1111

Reaction score
It is amazing the difference a year of growing and good feed can make. I won Fly last year in a program put on by our club, the Western Canadian Miniature Horse Club, called the Youth Incentive Program. I brought him home in August last year and by this spring you never would have known it was the same horse. He is two years old. The before pictures were taken by his previous owners last summer and the after pictures were taken at a show this August.

Before:

IMG_1268.jpg
IMG_1267.jpg

After:

IMG_5629-edit.jpg
IMG_5626-3.jpg

Wow he looks great. I hope you don't mind me saying this but he looked kinda ewe necked in the first pics, but he looks awesome now.

You've done a brilliant job with him! He's looking gorgeous =)

There is often quite a difference between a yearling and a two year old, but you have done great things with this little lad - well done, keep up the good work, and please can we see more pictures at his shows next year. He is going to be stunning as a three year old.
default_yes.gif

Good job Dali...have a safe flight kid
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

WOW, yes he looks much improved! Really grew into himself and looks very handsome!
default_wub.png

OMG! Huge improvement. He's a handsome boy now with his growth and good feed and you've conditioned him too! Great job.

wow, what a difference, congratulations on the great job. He is a lucky boy to have found you
wub.gif

Back