Its a dogs life!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Have to share a couple of puppy pics. Our latest diva dog, River Citys Amazing Grace love to watch tv with us, er, are her eyes open??? She watches TV like my husband!

Grace_at_TV_timea.JPG

can someone explain to me how to post the pictures right now here. Im a techno dork.

Lyn

i'm dumber than a day old duck so if i try to explain it, i'll only confuse you. in the meantime, i'll put it here and let somebody else do the s'plainin'!
default_wink.png

Grace_at_TV_timea.jpg

cuuuuuute pupster!!!

thanks Charlene, I have a few more pics to post but I dont want to waste space till I know how to do it. I ustacould with the old forum but now I cant figure it out! lol

Lyn

Uh Oh you have a female doxie, you are in BIG TROUBLE. We have a male long haired and my parents have 2 currently and they will run your life in no time. And I warn you once you have a doxie you will always have a doxie. They are the best dogs EVER. You have a cute lil girl there!!

I have 7 doxies! I breed and show them. They have taken over my life! lol I have two black and tan long haired girls, a long haired male puppy, Two smooth reds, a grandmother and grand daughter she is the one pictured, my next smooth show prospect. I have a red smooth male out being shown now, I wanted to post his last major win here when I get the pic thing figured out... I have a chocolate and tan smooth with a litter of 3 puppies now, two chocolate males and a chocolate piebald female, and, a black and tan smooth male. I have two , a long and a smooth in the ring now. at the moment I have more Doxies than Horses!

Lyn

awww she's a cutie!!!! she looks like the one I had same color.

mine was a brat, she was too old to housetrain. she was 6.

mom sold her because she kept messing up the carpet, we would take her out to

do her job and she would hold it until she got back in the house and did her job in the house.

her name was "Annie" (aka "peebrain") I named her that.

Sounds like "peabrain" was a kennel dog when you bought her, not trained as a puppy. I dont have any trouble with mine. Even my 8 week old baby is going on comand outside. He still has accidents but goes to the potty paper for that.

Lexie was an adult kennel dog when I inherited her and even she is housbroken now.

Lyn

well we got her from a animal shelter, mom thinks she was interbred so I think that's why she was

not so bright upstairs(brain).

Hey Michelle, E mail me at [email protected]

I have some pictures to send you. We have a box of Chocolates that are 2 weeks old tomorrow!

Lyn

Lyn,

You should see Dixie. I have to get a new picture of her in her new dress. I'll try to post an old pic from when we first got her. I love her to pieces
default_wub.png
. She lays like that all the time. If she's on the leash she'll go up to someone and just roll over as if to say, "PLease pet my belly." These were taken shortly after I got her. She is still small. SHe only weights about 7 pounds right now.

Christy

kids007.jpg

085.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Christy, thanks for posting Dixie. Im glad to hear she is doing so well and you love her.

When we have puppies , they are extensions of our family. It is always nice to hear from them now and again!

Lyn

No problem Lyn. She's so funny if she sees another dog and they don't come over to say hi she barks at them as if to say, "hey get back here and talk to me."

Christy

cute pic lyn!!!

I did a double take at a dog show I was at this weekend!!! LOL I saw a van and it had 'J LYN' something doggie grooming or somthing and on the side of the van was the same thing 'J LYN' only they had Dachshund under the name
default_wacko.png

I don't know HOW many times I walked past that vehicle the last 2 days thinking 'huh? no, no....can't be' LOL
default_laugh.png

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back