Item found at Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffian

Reaction score
I found an item at Nationals that is NOT a horse wear item. I was going to take it to the office, but with everything going on, it ended up packed in my stuff. So if you lost something at nationals, pm me to ID and I will mail it to you.

My hubby found an earring and didn't tell me until we got home. If someone here lost it, I'll mail it to you!

I know Sarah Orangias lost her cell phone! Not sure if she has found it yet or not...
default_no.gif

Sarah's phone has been found!! Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope - didn't find a cell or $$$. Oh wait - I did find a quarter!! This will be the last bump up as I don't want to tie up the forum from more interesting topics.

We lost a 20" Houghton chrome wheel...in a royal blue cover! I have no idea if we lost it along the way...had both in their covers in back of the truck...extra set that went with a cart we were selling that had 24" wheels on it. We think it blew out maybe or someone snitched it at a stop along the way possibly.

I lost a necklace. I have the matching earrings. Please tell me you found my necklace. My mother gave it to me and she passed away in May.

I wonder if anyone turned in things they found to the show office? Call AMHR and ask.

I hate knowing people lost things or had them stolen
default_sad.png

we didnt exactly loose it but we left behind in the wash rack One white hose with blue stripes with a red shower head attached, one very nice blue brush, One scraper and One bottle of shampoo almost empty
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back