It was meant to be - New Mare!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGStables

Reaction score
So I am sure everyone out there has a few of those special stallions they would love to have a horse related to. Well one of those stallions for me is Reeces Genesis, this stallion has always made me stare he is such a gorgeous boy. He is also the grandson of another stallion I love 4Gs Little Kings Alfalfa Pleasure (RIP) he is just one of those incredible breath taking studs and has produced amazing offspring.

So far there has been no way I could ever afford a horse related to either of them I figure so far is just hasn't been meant to be. Well to my surprise last night I just happened to be surfing the web and I went to the Reece Family Miniatures page I always like to see what they have since the owned both of those studs. Well to my surprise a mare I liked during the auction I couldn't afford at the time didn't sell. I figured I;d call but would find out she had been bought, to my surprise they still had her! And on top of that she is in foal to Reeces Genesis!!! I thought I was going to have a heart attack, well I will soon be getting Princess home and I can not wait to see her baby next year! Thanks Toni Reece!

This is my new mare Dalmar EK Golden Princess she is a 33" Sorrel AMHA Registered Mare I plan to Hardship into the AMHR. I absolutely love her long neck and pretty face.

_horse1_2786.jpg
_horse2_2786.jpg

This is Reeces Genesis the stallion Princess is in foal to

genesis.jpg
Genesis-10.jpg

4Gs Little Kings Alfalfa Pleasure

hawk-body1-300x280.jpg

(I have permission from Toni Reece to use the pictures)

Congratulations!

I have a sorrel granddaughter of 4Gs Littles Kings Alfalfa Pleasure.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good choice!

Wow what a beautiful stallion!! I have never heard of him but I see what you mean by breath-taking!!! One stallion I think is absolutely breath taking is a mini named Piano Man. His coloring is just so unique!
default_smile.png

Princess will be on a trailer in 3 hours! I will have her tomorrow.

Very nice mare. What a gorgeous stallion too. Congratulations. Can't wait for pictures of her when she arrives, and of the foal when it arrives!

Thanks, I am suprised I got her usually I get excited and it dosen't work out. She is the last edition to my herd for a while. I have 4 mares and two studs plus a shetland gelding. I don't want to have alot of horses this economys bad and I'd rather have fun :).

Princess happy to be off the trailer and free in the pasture

402948_4046623121867_785318267_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back