It was a colt year...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minie812

Reaction score
Well after a sad start to our foaling season (we lost our first at 286 days a stunning colt to a badly twisted cord) in Feb. sired by Fiesta. Then in March our very first foal by our World Top 5 Black pinto stallion-Vermilyea Farms Atlantis-DUSTY is a bay pinto (love my bays) and more then I could have asked for
023.JPG
and the mare I sold in foal to Atlantis foaled this little cutie on Monday a beautiful black/white pinto colt...Freddy...
IMG_1330.JPG
I am so very blessed with what AMAN has produced. So that is it for the year-I downsized because of my health & was going to sell out but so glad I decided to keep a few. Foaling season is over for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! They are both lovely
default_smile.png

They are both nice. However I really love the look and big eye on the bay. Congradulations.

Very pretty. Sometimes I think I should sell out, then I think, "what would I do without them?"
HA, Freeland you hit the nail on the horseshoe with that! They sure keep you sane & I really think they helped me to recover from all my things I have had done. Who needs physical therapy just send me home to my animals!

Latest posts

Back