It should be soon (I HOPE!!!)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wee Horse Farm

Reaction score
The two below, Moss Grove IC Spots (on left) & Little Wee Bandito's Magical Merlin should be having their first baby any time now! We bought Dottie last year & have been waiting to see what the two produce. We weren't certain on breeding dates (tho we're usually consciencious about that!) because they were so secretive about it & we field breed. So, this one is much awaited & the waiting is getting harder now. Tonight, she's waxed up & under camera. Can't wait!!!!

dottiemerlinheads.jpg

Dottie is ALL Hobby Horse bred & Merlin is a homebred, son of Pursley's Bandito, who is son & grandson of Stout's Freckled Feather. Love that Hobby Horse X Stout's cross. I need lead shoes to keep me from floating away. Please think good thoughts for Dottie!

Thinking good thoughts for you! Can't wait to see those babys, good luck to your mares!

Can't wait to hear the news! Gee, if that one doesn't have spots I don't know what would!!
smile.gif

What a cute "couple"! Looking forward to seeing the outcome. Good Luck!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Good luck! Good luck! to both little mares.

Please wish my mare Dolly luck too. She is dripping milk/waxed, couldn't tell for sure, but it is sticky finally!!!

Sounds like there may be a late run of newborns this week - how exciting!
yes.gif
yes.gif
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back