It might be gone tomorrow, so I just

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
I know some have been some what leary of posting of good things, bragging if you prefer, but I am a small farm, it is not too often I get to do this! And it may never happen again.

AMHR has their site pretty much up to date but are still working on some of the categories you can choose to find hall of fame and all star points.

I wouldn't do this, but a good part of the show season is behind us and I think at this point the hall of fame and all star points can mean something to a person and say a whole lot of somethings about a horse. More so I think than a few months into show season.

My Sophie who is trained, shown and loved by Brenda Plass, with her helpers Beth and Emily, is leading Area 2 in 5 classes for All-Star Points!!!!
rolleyes.gif

AND,

in ALL Areas Everywhere she is First in All-Star Points in her Age Division, Over Mare AND is first in All-Star Points in Grand Champion Senior Mare!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I know some horses that have been shown, do not have shows yet inputted into the AMHR system, but Sophie is too in that category. Three shows she has been in has not yet been added.

I am just sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!! This may never happen to me ever never again, it is a thrill for me to be able to say it just for one day. Shows put into the system tomorrow may change. But like I said, it does mean more to me as it is so late in the show season.

I can't begin to tell you how much Brenda has done for Sophie and how far along she has came. The first time I ever took her to Brendas, it took us half an hour to get her across the cement entry way to the barn. I was exhausted. Sophie's first 3 shows she freaked at the sight of the orange cones! In the fall she has to be put in the barn as she is afraid of falling leaves!!!
new_shocked.gif

Her progress has just beeen remarkable!

THANKS BRENDA, BETH AND EMILY! You are all the best!!!

And thanks to you for allowing me to share my excitement, even if it may be short lived!

488.gif
488.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations Carolyn! She should be near or past her halter hall of fame too isnt she???[/SIZE]

Lyn

Waaa.....Hooooooooo!!!!
aktion033.gif
Carolyn...you have every right to be proud of Sophie's accomplishments!
yes.gif
Brenda certainly has brought Sophie a long way!

rolleyes.gif
Well as for Halter Hall of Fame, that is a yes and a no.

Well, on the AMHR site she needs 2 points, but, she has shown in 3 shows that are not yet included. She did get those 2 points and more in those 3 shows.
yes.gif

I guess I am a little strange as I want it to be kind of official and appear somewhere. She has 7 Over All Grands and more than enough points, so yes she has earned it, just not official, official yet I guess!
biggrin.gif

Oh, almost forgot an important person, uhhhh horse!

Dona's,Lacy who has done very very good in the under mare, has been Sophie's best friend this year and I am so thankful to Lacy as well! Sophie and Lacy have become the best of buds! I just hope we can seperate them at the end of show season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! That is a great thing to post about and I'm very happy for you.

I had a similar thing happen to me this year w/AMHA Honor Roll, and gaining lots of good points for AMHR HOF for Halter, too, so I know how you feel. This is my first year doing this well, and it is w/a horse I bred.

Keep up the great work!

Liz M.

Everone should brag a little when they have good news - makes us all feel good!! Congratulations Carolyn and Sophie! What a great feeling to have your horse doing so well this year - its obvious that you have her paired up with the right trainer!

I am always happy to hear about everyone's wins in the show ring - Lord knows how much work goes into it!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

AWESOME!!
aktion033.gif
Congratulations Carolyn, and Brenda, and Sophie!
aktion033.gif

Thanks soooooooo very much! All the credit goes to Brenda, she has done all the hard work!

AND

AMHR put in another show, so FOR ME, Officially, Sophie has enough Points for Halter HOF!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

(already had the Grands)

risa_suelos.gif
risa8.gif
biggrin.gif
blush.gif

Sorry, just a little excited here and a whole LOT of proud!!!!!!!

Thanks again for allowing me to share with you!
yes.gif

I have NEVER been able to pull up anything in the Allstar section! I'd love to know where Appy is - "Woodstock North's Who's Appy Now" (we're in District 7)

He's mainly been shown in open stallion 3 and over 34"/under... and some model classes, some Ammy classes, some multicolor classes.

In All Star Points, he is #7 for all Studs, all age and heights, in Area 7. With a total of 1203 points.

Checking something else. be right back

For just the 3 years olds, he is #1, with 150 points for that class.

In Model, he is #2.

Ammy, he is #6

Color, he is #15

The above is just for area 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankie said:
In All Star Points, he is #7 for all Studs, all age and heights,  in Area 7. With a total of 1203 points.Checking something else. be right back

For just the 3 years olds, he is #1, with 150 points for that class.

In Model, he is #2.

Ammy, he is #6

Color, he is #15

The above is just for area 7.

440727[/snapback]

Thanks! he's had 4 more judges since then, too! This is so much fun! Hope his winning streak continues at Nationals!
pray.gif

Latest posts

Back