It is official....... Fancys forlock is....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Two years ago Fancy had her mane and Forlock chewed off by one of our colts. Today it is dripping off the end of her nose! This horse grows hair like crazy. The hair where her bridle path was cut when Lucky was born is now about 4 inches long![/SIZE]

Had to share this amazing growth.

Lyn
f2c9a092.jpg

Lyn

Tell me? What is your secret to making it grow LOL, I LOVE long manes!

-Gage-

[SIZE=14pt]No secret....all she eats is Legends Sr complete feed and it is 10% protein and 8 % fat. No hay no other vitamins just 5 cups of that feed twice a day![/SIZE]

Oh and she only gets it combed once a month.

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that is a mane
new_shocked.gif
! I just love long manes
wub.gif
! I'm praying that my yearling's mane, especially forelock, grows really long as he ages
pray.gif
!

[SIZE=14pt]I hate to say this but Appys are not known for growing hair.... you have heard of Broom tails on regular aps before????? lol I had a B appy stallion Chocolate Chip that only grew sprigs of a mane.... hardly any tail but he had color to burn![/SIZE]

Lyn

Love her! Thera, Treasure and Halley all have the "Veronica Lake" look and I love it! Built in fly masks. She really is lovely Lyn.

[SIZE=14pt]THis is another pic from only 5 months ago when Lucky was born. It still had 4 inches to go till it hit the end of her nose and her bridle path had been scizzored off.
f4d1f318.jpg
[/SIZE]

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Lyn.

OK, what hair growth product are you promoting, LOL

Tommy

Latest posts

Back