It is a long shot but...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
AMHR 20634T REECE'S PAINTED LADY

AMHR 20383T REECE'S BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED

They are still reg to Toni Reece and she sold them yrs ago. The owner never brought them permante so I can not register my mares under amhr (unless I hardship them). This really stinks. They are amha reg and DNA tested.

AMHR 20634T REECE'S PAINTED LADY

AMHR 20383T REECE'S BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED

They are still reg to Toni Reece and she sold them yrs ago. The owner never brought them permante so I can not register my mares under amhr (unless I hardship them). This really stinks. They are amha reg and DNA tested.
I'm going to post this even though I may get "hollered on" for it. If you don't find the owners but AMHR still has Reece listed as the owner, you might be able with her signature and you paying to bring the mares permanent. You need to speak with the office and let them know your situation.

I had a foal with similar circumstances (I did know the present owner but they had no AMHR papers). We found the "original" owner (according to the office) and with her help brought the mare up to date.

Latest posts

Back