It happens in Three

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kira98

Reaction score
Just watched the news and its been confirmed that Michael Jackson has died of a massive heart attack at 50yrs old

WOW - first Ed McMahn (sp) then Farrah and now Michael Jackson

I was just talking with some co- workers this afternoon wondering who was goin to be that "third"

and I was not expecting it to be him

what a week it has been we have lost some very prominent celeberty icons !

I just heard the news too...very sad
default_no.gif

Watching the L.A. news right now. They said that he was under full cardiac arrest when they arrived at his apartment, and he was not breathing. They did report reviving him on the way to the hospital however, and as of now, the current news is that they aren't giving any details to his condition. If he has indeed passed away, they can't confirm it, because of his "popularity".

Such a sad week for Hollywood.
default_sad.png

I am also not seeing anywhere where they are saying he has passed. Just that he is in the hospital in cardiac arrest. Where ar eyou getting this info from?

They just reported that he is in a coma..but they had reported several times of his passing.....im not even sure THEY know..

On TMZ.com they say he has passed. I just found it. Now they say he was never revived and dead when they found him.

Just watched the news and its been confirmed that Michael Jackson has died of a massive heart attack at 50yrs old
WOW - first Ed McMahn (sp) then Farrah and now Michael Jackson

I was just talking with some co- workers this afternoon wondering who was goin to be that "third"

and I was not expecting it to be him

what a week it has been we have lost some very prominent celeberty icons !
We were just talking at work about who the "3rd" would be...we were thinking Patrick Swayze...not even thought of Michael Jackson....so sad!!
default_sad.png

I was watching the local news here. Then i went to google and the site ( cant remember ) and they say its confirmed

Just now watching the abc evening news ( national ) and that was the leading headline !

Wow, huh?! He was always pretty sickly, but I didn't see THAT coming. RIP Michael.

Matt, I'm not sure how sickly he ever was. He has got to be the most rumored and accused of everything celebrity ever! Honestly, who knows the truth to anything we've ever heard about him. All I can say is, he was an INCREDIBLE artist and dancer if nothing else. I think if any "famous" people deserve to rest in peace, it is he. I hope to God his kids turn out to be able to lead somewhat "normal" lives.

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson....

I'm so sad about this loss. I was a huge fan of Barry Gordy's Motown music and loved the Jackson 5. Clearly Michael was an incredibile entertainer from a small boy. I enjoyed the group and Michael as he went out on his own. No one could dance like that. No one could entertain like that. He created a new era in music and dance.

Its a terrible shame that he was on top of the world when he just seemed to completely snap and turn into ........whatever he turned into, and did whatever he did. No doubt in my mind a victim of his horrible abusive father. Nevertheless, Michael Jackson is now free of whatever torment he had deep inside.

Rest In Peace Michael Jackson and thanks for the music. I'll bet he's moonwalking to heaven.

I agree, and there will never be another like him in the music business. He contributed an awful lot. I dont think we really touched on a portion of the demons he dealt with in life, or the health issues. I had heard a couple of months ago that he weighed like 90 some pounds... but you know you can't always believe the news reports. But I understand recently that he was practicing for tours in Europe...

It's all just very sad. I would have picked Patrick Swayze first too... just certainly didnt expect this!

I just posted this too cuz I didn't see yours Erika. We were outside.

I'm in shock!

Ed was an American ICON.

And Farrah was too and now Michael Jackson.

I wonder WHY he had a heart attack?

First Carridine. (How quickly we forget)

Cronkite and Swayze are quite ill as well. Sad year for Hollywood and the music world.
default_no.gif

I have to agree i would have thought Patrick Swayze for sure he has been so sick and

im in shock that it was Michael Jackson.

I remember watching the video on MTV and doin the THRILLER dance with my friends in the living room and singing and dancin

to his songs when i was little. its a sad sad day and I to hope that his kids can live a normal life

Just to clarify, Michael actually died of a Cardiac Arrest not a Heart Attack. People often mistake these as the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt, I'm not sure how sickly he ever was. He has got to be the most rumored and accused of everything celebrity ever! Honestly, who knows the truth to anything we've ever heard about him. All I can say is, he was an INCREDIBLE artist and dancer if nothing else. I think if any "famous" people deserve to rest in peace, it is he. I hope to God his kids turn out to be able to lead somewhat "normal" lives.
Rest in Peace Michael Jackson....
What?! During his last trial he was wandering around in pajamas and an IV. An addiction to prescription meds. For at least the last 10 years I've seen a fragile man.

Latest posts

Back