It Changed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
Just checked Expo website Calendar and it Changed. Wonderful write up. Hats off to whoever did it. It also has a link to click on to get to our site. Hope they can get the showbook on the Expo site too.
default_worshippy.gif
:worship
default_worshippy.gif
:worship

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoop!!!
default_thumbup.gif

American Miniature Horse Registry National Show

Built Ford Tough Livestock Complex

Thursday, Sep 06 - Sunday, Sep 16

The American Miniature Horse Registry is the original registry for the Miniature Horse in the United States, and it registers as many as 10,000 horses each year. It recognizes two size divisions, making AMHR the most comprehensive small equine option. Division “A” Miniatures are up to 34” in height while Division “B” Miniatures are between 34”and 38” tall. Unlike the majority of most equine breeds, Miniatures are measured at the last hair of their mane rather than at their wither. The American Miniature Horse Registry’s National Show has been held at Tulsa Expo in Tulsa, Oklahoma since 2003 and remains that largest Miniature Horse Show in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that just proves the squeeky wheel gets greased because they seem to be so far behind in their show result posting and with all the entries from Congress and now the deadline for Nationals is up.....I just think you're lucky it got changed at all!

See? That wasn't so bad, was it? And I agree, very nice write up!

That's great--very nice write up!!

Sandee, how can you say the office is so far behind on posting show results?? They are very prompt this year. For instance? The MB Internatuonal results are up on the site today. The show was on July 8th and I know the judges cards were mailed less than two weeks ago--so, with Canadian mail taking a week or a little more to arrive that means the office posted the results in less than a week. KUDOS to the office staff!!

That's great--very nice write up!!

Sandee, how can you say the office is so far behind on posting show results?? They are very prompt this year. For instance? The MB Internatuonal results are up on the site today. The show was on July 8th and I know the judges cards were mailed less than two weeks ago--so, with Canadian mail taking a week or a little more to arrive that means the office posted the results in less than a week. KUDOS to the office staff!!
Ummm, because I've been looking for a show we went to mid June. Ok, I know there can be other reasons here. Just don't want to blame someone when I don't know for sure WHY it's not there. I just want to become the squeeky wheel that gets greased. (pardon the pun)

Perhaps talk to the show manager of that show and ask, I don't see why the office would purposely look past at shows and not get them done. At the beginning they seemed to be pretty slow, it would take over a month before results were posted of the show you attended but since then they have been getting results up pretty quickly.

Perhaps the show staff didnt submit something?

Latest posts

Back