• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniature Horse Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories Wanted ISO Quarter Sheet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistlebee

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has any resources for mini quarter sheets! I'm looking for one to be able to use while driving this winter and to warm up at shows/lessons.

Hmm… ok, well I know how to sew, it isn’t pretty but it does get the job done. I can repair/fix fly mask, repair holes in blankets, make new decorated blankets… I’m talking small projects, nothing fancy. If you are interested in learning to sew, Michaels and Jo Ann’s fabric both offer sewing classes that can get you started. Sewing machines are pretty cheap about $100 for the very basic ones which is all you would really need. Just an idea. 💕💕

Update!

I ended up finding a business in the Netherlands that had my dream harness pads, leg boots, bell boots, and customizable driving coolers. 😍 A few of my mini friends and I made a large order to split the shipping to the US and we just got our order yesterday.

Of course we had to try it on Bee immediately!

The company is called Sparks&Bling (sparks_and_bling on IG or www.sparksandbling.nl).

This is our Tiffany Blue set! The driving cooler is water resistant. Reins are from Two Horse Tack.

20220307_195731.jpg
20220307_195933.jpg
20220307_195902 (1).jpg

And I also got a hot pink noseband cover to match my hot pink harness pads from IVC Carriage.

20220307_194116.jpg

Latest posts

Back