• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniature Horse Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories Wanted ISO Hyperbike with/C shafts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firefly in Lovell

Reaction score
I know they are almost impossible to come by, but you never know. Need size C shafts. Also, does anyone experience with the Kbike? I need to learn more about them, but that's a possibility, too. Thank you.

I had a Hyperbike with C shafts for my 37-38" mini. I had a difficult time getting it properly balanced for him, the shafts were a bit too long and just sort of "not right" for his size/shape. They were an older, interim version, but not sure the newer ones are going to change the basic issue which for us I felt was due to the combination of his size, my size (small - too light), and the length of the shafts. I had to have the seat ALL the way back and the pony ALL the way forward so there was way too much room between his rear and the seat. The KBike is supposed to be better for a big mini/small pony but I haven't seen one in person. I ended up buying a regular easy-entry which I have set up and appears to fit my pony well - I haven't driven it yet though.

Hi Abby, I saw your earlier posts. Thank you for responding and that does sound problematic. Though I love the idea behind the Hyperbike and there are those who swear by them, it is certainly it's not a one size fits all. I am going to reach out to the KBike people tomorrow. In the end, perhaps, I will just stick with an E cart. I am not new to horses and riding but I am new to driving. Perhaps that would be the best place to start anyway. I will be interested to hear what you think of your new cart, once you spend some time in it. This is a very new and confusing world! So much to learn and I am grateful for people who are so willing to help a newbie!

Hi, are you still searching? Please update.

Latest posts

Back