• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniature Horse Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ISO ASPC Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amysue

Reaction score
I am casually searching for another ASPC breeding stallion. Preferably somewhat local to me (06331) as I worry about long distance rides and would rather be able to spend more on a quality pony rather than blow my budget on shipping. I have too many mares for my one stud to keep up and I sold my second stud to a gelding home as it was time to upgrade. Open to any color/pattern, flexible on age as long as he is old enough to safely breed and is proven and not too old that he needs to retire. Must be tame/halter broke (I'm too old/tired to put up with flying reindeer range ponies anymore😁) thanks for reading.

Have you found one yet? Are you looking for Classic, Modern, or Modern Pleasure? There are some top notch pony breeders in your part of the country. Also, I know of one of the top breeders/trainers in Michigan that is dispersing his herd.

Have you found one yet? Are you looking for Classic, Modern, or Modern Pleasure? There are some top notch pony breeders in your part of the country. Also, I know of one of the top breeders/trainers in Michigan that is dispersing his herd.
Hi Jeanne. Who’s dispersing? I’m interested.

Hi Amysue, I know it's been more than a year now but the post is still open. Have you found that pony yet?

Are you still looking? Good luck in your search.

Latest posts

Back