Is this a good picture or should I retake

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I take another picture or is this picture look ok for my web site?

• Retake picture.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep this picture it looks good.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

starminis

Reaction score
Please add a responce. Advice is welcome..... My husband doesn't like the picture of my stallion This -N - Thats Matt Dillon
wacko.gif
. What do you think
unsure.gif

eac759ad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it were me I would try to get his head up higher which would bring up and out his neck a bit better. Of course that said I know how hard good pictures can be

[SIZE=14pt]I might take another one pushing his head back a little more up and back. This is a very nice pic but it makes his front end look out of balance with his back end....[/SIZE]

Lyn

I like the second one better, also... but see if you can get a couple where he is not so "camped out" behind... get his hind end under him a litle bit more, he appears to have a much better hip than what the photos show... nice front end on him, though! VERY nice horse...
yes.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I'm with Lyn & Suzy.....move that rascal around! The second is better but the butt still needs less stretch. Where's Miss Kitty? He'd probably be more inclined to pose with her than your "treat"
laugh.gif

Of the two....I like the first one better. He looks much more alert & is pointing his ears & "using" his neck. The second one shows his neck a bit higher...but that is because he's not "using" (arching) it as much in that shot. And, his ears are not alert & pointing forward in that shot. I think the reason he looks a bit "unbalanced" is because his rear & hip is a bit weak compared to his front end & he needs to be standing a little more square. It may help to photograph him from a slight rear angle to compensate. He's a very nice looking boy!
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
AAARRRRGGGG......There is good and bad in BOTH. Nice boy, but I'd keep snapping those photos and out of 24, ONE should be just what you want. (That's how it usually happens to me, anyway.)

MA

There is good and bad in both, but almost always is. Personally, I would like to see him less stretched.

Robin

Latest posts

Back