Is there any place that sells wagons that are ready made?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LostandFound

Staff member
Reaction score
I was looking around and I see you can get a 4 wheeled wagon so your mini can haul around hay, or manure, or whatever you need moved. And I found a ton of them made right here in PA. But it's all special order, 2-3 months out. Any ideas how to find one ready to go or used? And on this side of the country?

I couldn't do that. Well. If I had all the parts maybe I could. But I managed to find exactly what I hoped for at a very good price. Now to see if I can manage to figure out how to hook him up, and also to find out if he really does drive. If not I will be posting it for sale. Lol.

Looking forward to seeing it! A bit of help with hauling would never go astray!! You’re lucky... there just isn’t the same driving culture here in Australia and it’s not easy to find what you need!

Looking forward to seeing it! A bit of help with hauling would never go astray!! You’re lucky... there just isn’t the same driving culture here in Australia and it’s not easy to find what you need!
I'm only about 2 hours from Lancaster, which has a lot of Amish and Mennonite and other groups that still use their horses and ponies as transportation. They have a lane for the horses on the highway. On my trip I saw too many horse drawn buggies to count, as well as a 4 horse team plowing a field. That was neat. But we don't have many horse people that drive. I couldn't find anyone to teach me, or to send him for a refresher.

Latest posts

Back