Is there a section for...?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kassierae

Reaction score
Suggestions or show advertising? I'd like to post about upcoming shows in our area and meet new people, but not sure where I can do this at lol

I don't know, but that would be a good forum idea, upcoming shows/ events.

I see people posting about upcoming shows on the sale board here all the time.
default_smile.png

I meant here on the forum itself, I don't see a for sale section, just a wanted section. Unless I'm blind and missing it? Lol

The selling section is the free sale board.

There is always a "want ad" forum here. Find it, Read it's rules and post away!

Upcoming shows and registry announcements is a feature forum in utero lol pun intended. I'm just looking for someone to represent each registry to lead them.

Please, please do not not limit this "forum in utero" by making it "registry" -based. My suggestion is "region" or "state" -based. Clubs often host shows and there are shows that are not affiliated with any of the Miniature Horse registries or even any of the Miniature Horse clubs that offer Miniature Horse classes (I can think of several in my current state).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah we have shows that loosely follow AMHR rules but aren't sanctioned, plus we also have other show circuits that have added mini classes looking for more people.

I also think it would be a good idea for an "EVENT Calendar" forum. It would post upcoming events and would be easy to see. And from what I see people like easy and convenient. People would be able to click on each event and give info on or tell about it, and new comers would know what to expect. You might get a few more people at events this way.

The problem with posting on the sale board is it disappears to fast.

It could be any event minis/ASPC could attend.

Shows

Clinics

Club meetings

Sales

etc.

Latest posts

Back