IS THERE A CMHR MEETING TONIGHT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy S.

Reaction score
saludando.gif
JUST CHECKING SINCE I MISSED THE LAST ONE AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE NOW SUPPOSE TO BE THE LAST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH. AND TODAY IS THE LAST THURSDAY OF THIS MONTH.

SO IS THERE ONE TONIGHT? WILL DO MY BEST TO BE THERE IF A MARE ISN'T FOALING.

Last edited by a moderator:
If so please let me know. Private message me the place and time. I havn't been at the last few would like to try and be there tonight. We have to deliver a horse but hope to be back home in time.

yes it is the last thursday of the month! I will be there but would really like to know if others are coming as the turnout last month was very small. Let me know if your coming!

Kay

I missed the last one on a road call but had the time mixed up anyway. What time tonight? I will try to check back on this so I can be there -
wacko.gif
here
whistling.gif
so I can attend the meeting at the right time.

i cannot remember the time!! Im in the central time zone and for the life of me i cannot remember what time we held last months meeting. i have emailed nila to ask

Last time it was posted as 9 I think, one place it said that, and another place it said 7?? time before that it was much better 6-7? and on a weekend I think, not sure. Anyway I will try to check back here.

I will try my best to be there, but there have been some rolling blackouts from the heat here and Thunderstorms are looking VERY possible tonight. Plus the care of Blossom and her health issues.... Hopefully next week we will be given a clean bill of health and she will be able to not be doctored morning and night.

The agenda is that we need a dependable co-chair to help me with the meetings as our current co-chair is having some personal issues (which we all understand happens from time to time). We need someone who will be there and can faithfully do the following 3 things:

1) take minutes and send them out.

2) keep an agenda going and send them out before the meetings

3) fill in when I can't be there to run the meetings.

So if you are interested, express that tonight at the meeting, or by email to Kay or I.

Meeting times are as follows:

9pm Eastern DST

8pm Central DST

7pm Mountain DST

6pm Pacific DST

Oh forgot to add:

The meeting is at www.sunquestminiatures.com and click on the chat room button (alternate link is http://home.homeinternet.net/cnyoung/chat.htm)

I won't use a password so ALL CMHR members are once again invited. BUT... You are requested to use your first and last name so that we know who you are. If you don't, you will be asked
wink.gif

Debby said:
Last time it was posted as 9 I think, one place it said that, and another place it said 7?? time before that it was much better 6-7? and on a weekend I think, not sure. Anyway I will try to check back here.
Debby,

It is always the last Thursday of the month and always at the following times as it needs to be consistant:

9pm Eastern DST

8pm Central DST

7pm Mountain DST

6pm Pacific DST

(In the winter we change that to Standard Time)

Hope that helps!

Hi everyone,

i will try to be there tonight, but we are having severe weather here. Lights have already been off today and lightning is bad.

Well, I will try to be there. I applied for a state coordinator position but haven't heard yet if I got it or not. I see that it will be open to all members, so I will be attempting to join (I'm on dial up, so I'm still in the dark ages until I can justify buying a satellite system).

Kathy Leach

Kathy

I have sent you emails but never gotten any replies??? Pls send me your email addy

Kay

KAY,

Your emails must be getting blocked!! I've never received ANY except the first 2 where you said you wanted to call me and I wrote back. I did PM you a while back.

Anyhow, my email is [email protected] You can always PM me too! I'm on here daily.

If you PM me your email addy, I'll add it to my address book to hopefully keep it from getting blocked.

Kathy

I was wondering too, if there was a meeting tonight. I'm in centraql so its 8pm for me. Hope to be there unless my beeper goes off! Corinne

I used to get emails informing me of upcoming meetings. Don't get them anymore. I just read on this forum there was a meeting tonight and its 10:55 pm my time so I guessed I missed it. Are emails sent out to CMHR members before the meetings?

this was a meeting for state coordinators and the email goes thru the yahoo sc group.

Kay

Actually Kay,

The yahoo group emails don't always go through correctly to all individuals as posting on the bulletin board on the yahoo group is different in that each member can turn off the notifications from the yahoo group. This is not a true email that is being sent out by us.

When I email people, I email from my direct email account that I have with CMHR. I have an address book that has all the SCs listed in it that I send to. This way I know that the emails are going to the addresses.

So direct emailing is the best for the SCs to get notification. And this meeting I didn't send out a reminder for as I forgot about it as well. I was thinking it was next week.
frusty.gif

Latest posts

Back