Is their any way to get this mares papers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stef

Reaction score
Hi I am trying to see if their is any way I can get this mares papers . My Dad bought her for my Mom as a present. But the lady he bought her from only had a copy of the papers. Her name is Painted Desert Macho Evita, and I found on the AMHA stubbook she was last owned by Eileen M Higgins. I was just wondering if there is any way to get the papers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Stef

You would have to contact the last owner of record, which would be Eileen Higgins and see if she would be willing to give (or sell) you the papers with transfer. If not, you could hardship her, but those would be the only ways to do it.

If she is deceased, then someone who has signature rights from her estate could do it as well.

It sounds like this mare was sold without papers and you would have to go back to the last registered owner to see if they still have the papers on her.

I would start with the AMHA office and see if they can give you the address and telephone number of the last registered owner.

Latest posts

Back