Is something about to happen?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must not have watched the right video because it doesn't sound like what you described Vickie.
I was wondering. It is still on youtube. It does start out with a military man talking to a guy wearing glasses. Then it goes into the desert scenes. I found it once under Desert Warrior and the last time under Muhammad Movie Trailer. It was 13:51 long. Does that sound like what you saw?

That is a minute + of it. When that plays to the end and the multiple screens come up the 14 minute trailer is the one on the bottom left of him with stains all over his garments.

I read a theory yesterday and it all made perfect sense to me. Here it is: The emabassy attack was preplanned and had nothing to do with this ridiculously stupid, inept movie. The Libyan guards were involved, as well. It was SUPPOSED to be a kidnapping of the Ambassador, but they screwed up and let him die. They were going to hold him ransom for the release of The Blind Sheikh, who the President of Egypt has been strongly campaigning to get back.

The above explanation would provide for how/why the Ambassador's 3 American guards were shot and killed, but not the Ambassador. It also explains why (and I could be wrong on this, but the 4 deaths of the Americans were all I ever heard about) all of the Libyan guards survived the attack, as well as all of the "attackers".

Does ANYONE here think that this evil man, who was convicted to life in prison for his part of the World Trade Center terrorism, should be sent back to Egypt? To me, this isn't a bipartisan question, it is an AMERICAN question.

Thanks for posting the video ML...I will watch it when I get somewhere with good internet...my connection here is very slow.

I'm not religious. I do believe in something bigger than us. I believe that if there is a "God", that he/she/it would not care at all to be worshipped. It's very simple; treat others the way you'd like to be treated. Honour yourself and others. Try to make a positive difference in the world. That should guarantee you a place in "heaven", not sitting in a man-made building every Sunday and giving money to some man-made institution....

: )

I agree !

How terrifying for that poor man.

There is no way to say this nicely, but our world is never going to be safe again without our best attempts to eliminate radical Muslims. They have no respect for life, even their own, and they have twisted their religion to direct them to hate and kill all nonMuslims. I abhor the "artwork", "Pis- Christ", but is there any way I would condone any sort of violence for the artist? No. (And yet, Obama and Hillary are spending fortunes of taxpayer money to apologize to the Muslim world....and I actually do think the peaceful Muslims deserve an apology, but where is their apology to Christians over "pis Christ"?) (and my computer keeps on changing my pis_ word to tick, which is why I wrote in like that)

What worries me is that Obama has allowed formerly banned radicals like Tyrique Ramadan (off the top of my head, so spelling may be wrong, but he is also known as the Heir to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, which to me is clearly a radical Muslim group) back into the country. This man is banned from many countries (Is Canada one of them, DanielleE?), has been known to incite muslims to violence, and yet Obama has given him a free pass to come and induce our (very large) Muslim population in the US to take up the radical cause. It is VERY SCARY to think what could be happening. This is the type of stuff that keeps me awake at night, and, for the life of me, I can't understand why Obama would reverse the US ban on him, as we had already deemed him to be a huge threat.

Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back