IS SHE READY YET?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelly

Reaction score
Here are the latest pics of Sahara at 324 days!!!!

sahara061.jpg

sahara062.jpg

sahara063.jpg

sahara065.jpg

sahara064.jpg

Her milk has jumped from 40% to 80% since yesterday morning!!! Her vulva is more relaxed and her udder is staying the same am and pm. What do you think?

Your mare could go anytime, I think. I have a mare at 328 days today and she doesn't have near the bag as your mare but looks ready other places. I don't trust her so I have her under the camera.

I don't trust Sahara either and she is under camera and on marestare. I know that when Pixie's milk changed from 40% to 85%, she foaled the next morning!!! I hope she does go tonight as I won't have to miss any work!!! I'm already watching her every night...I'M TIRED!!!!
default_wacko.png

It is possible that she could go tonight, as anything is possible.

But, her nipples are still deflated and facing each other, the bag is not full and her vulva is not bright red all the way through.

I know how hard it is to ait and wait and wait and wait and wait.........

Just think what the worst time would be fore her to foal, and she will make sure she will do it then.
default_wink.png

You will have to let us know when she does foal. My mare that is 328 days today doesn't have what I would call a big bag but her vulva is long.She foaled about a good 2 weeks early last time and showed no signs of having a foal anytime soon but did.
default_laugh.png
Also I was told you can't always go on the redness of the vulva. Some mares get the redness and some don't. I'm not sure on that.
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back