Is she ever gonna foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
So take a guess when she will foal. I dont have a due date, all I know is we had a brain laps last year and she was bred end of Sept. first part of Oct.

I will help you out, I know it will be a pinto........hopefully a filly. Please excuse her crabby look. She isnt very happy being preggers and she is in with a very crabby mamma who is weaning her foal right now.

f2a6e2bd.jpg

Sept 6 solid colt.......have no fear I am always wrong
biggrin.gif
she looks to be within a couple weeks to me based on that pic.......her belly seems to be hitting the V position and the foal just needs to move back
wink.gif

Well I KNOW you are wrong on the color. SHE will not be solid. Mystery is bred to a homozygous pinto stallion.

Sorry Ashley--no. Not going to foal. Going to go a couple of more months then split down the middle like a Paramecium. Then you'll have 2 copies of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I do know there is a foal in there. Had her palpated a month or so ago. However I can do with out a foal and have a second copy of her just fine, but do you think you could make this one a bit shorters so I can AMHA registure it?

She's your Paramecium--have a talk with her! I can't wait to see her "other half"
biggrin.gif

Well, Ive got a little 29" mare due the 2nd of Oct. From my mares'

bag, I bet she foals within a couple of weeks. 295 days today. Hope she holds off a little longer. Your mare looks as close or closer than my mare.

She does have a bag and I can easly get fluid but it isnt sticky. Last year she bagged up, dripped for awhile then waxed up before she foals. It would be great if she did it again this year.

Oh and this year it is a different daddy, but last year she had a gaint(36-37" when done) perlino colt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sept. 10th filly.....near copy in markings to her mother.....bay pinto

I have no idea but she is a VERY beautiful mare!
wub.gif

Beautiful mare--buckskin? ok, she will have her filly on Sept 6, it will look like her, and she will come to live at my house! LOL

Ashley, i hope she has a safe delivery and i am sure the foal will be a beauty! jennifer
saludando.gif

Whoa, she looks like she's getting pretty close to me. My mare that just foaled on Wednesday never even looked that dropped. She bagged up on Sunday, dripped and waxed Tuesday evening, and foaled Wednesday about 2:00 a.m. I'm going to say filly Wednesday, August 31st. I'll be watching for the announcement and pics. Best of luck and I hope she shows the same signs for you. It is so much easier that way!

Latest posts

Back