IS IT OK TO BRAG???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENWOODMINIS

Reaction score
WE ARE REALLY EXCITED AND HONORED
aktion033.gif
...OUR HERD SIRE FLIGHT OF FANCYS GREAT EXPECTATION...A.K.A DICKENS HAS BEEN SELECTED AND INCLUDED IN THE UP AND COMING NEW BOOK "OUTSTANDING MINIATURE STALLIONS PAST AND PRESENT" IT IS BEING RELEASED SEPT 1 2005.

IT WAS WRITTEN BY PAT ELDER OF SMALL HORSE PRESS AND, YOU CAN FIND IT AT WWW.SMALLHORSE.COM

THERE IS OVER 300 STALLIONS FEATURED IN IT...WE FEEL HONORED AND BLESSED TO HAVE OUR SPECIAL LITTLE MAN INCLUDED IN SUCH A WELL WRITTEN BOOK OF MINIATURE STALLION HISTORY.

THANK YOU TONI AND BOB LELAND OF SMALL HORSE PRESS FOR YOUR BELIEF IN DICKENS...IT MEANS THE WORLD.

AND, A BIG THANK YOU TO PAT ELDER...I CAN WAIT TO BUY OUR FIRST COPY!!

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SHARE...I HOPE ITS OK?
unsure.gif

LIS

That's so great, what an honor! Congrats
aktion033.gif
!

[SIZE=14pt]Absolutely you can brag!!! Congradulations![/SIZE]

Anyone can brag about any thing at any time here!

Lyn

That is great, and it sounds like a book I will buy.

Congratulations!!! That is awesome news and of course defiantly deserving of bragging rights! I'll be keeping an eye out for that book when it comes out!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Anyone who has ever seen Dickens, knows he is a STAR, now a whole lot more people will know!!!!!

Contratulations to the entire Dickens family!

Oh my gosh....that is SUPER!!!!!
aktion033.gif
I would be shouting to the world!
yes.gif
You'll have to give Dickens the "royal" treatment for a while! (but then, you probably do that EVERY day anyway...right!?)
wub.gif

aktion033.gif
Congratulations and you should be bragging...I can't wait to get a copy of the book sounds like another nice reference book for my mini library.
yes.gif

Oh my gosh! That is a huge accomplishment and I am happy you shared it with us!!! ALSO, I hope you will remind us when the book is available to purchase as I will want to buy a copy for my library!
yahoo.gif

Latest posts

Back