Is Everybody Bored to Tears...?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aktion033.gif
Both look good to me. Could see them and they are very nice video's. Terri

After you delete the cookies, try rebooting your computer.

Wonder if you can go into Programs, find MSN...and look at system information or maybe utilities?

I have high speed wireless internet and I could see both fine. They were a bit slow buffering, but they played through just fine and looked great. You have some gorgeous horses there.

We're on a satellite and I could see them both fine. Onyx is nice but Champ REALLY floats my boat!!!

I could see both just fine.
smile.gif

Looking really great!

Liz M.

Hi, Monette!!

I had no probs with your videos either, and also noted the distortion that others have mentioned, but wow!! What stunners your guys are despite the techy issues!!

And I may have a clue or two for you about why YOU can't see them, but everyone else can.

Same thing happened to me a couple of months back: I had been ignoring messages from my laptop saying that updates were available and had not yet been installed (I use windows XP on my PC and laptop), although I had actually completed the updates on my PC.

Well, the laptop quit showing me videos one day: urgh!! My PC, however, had no such problems.

Turns out one of the updates my laptop was still waiting for me to install was to the Windows Media player: I was using an old, outdated version of it on the laptop, and eventually, I ran into videos that just wouldn't run on the old software any longer.

Don't know what your symptoms are, but this might be at the root of it. You may want to either get online and search for a free download of the updated windows Media Player, or get your tech help for your PC to check into this for you if you are uncomfortable doing it yourself.

Oh, and if you're still using something like windows 98 on your computer, give serious consideration to upgrading the operating system or the whole computer: that might solve a multitude of problems that have been puzzling you!

Hope that helps a bit!

Latest posts

Back