Is anyone here camera savvy?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Before I send them off I just wanted to check and see if anyone here had a clue about what I can do to fix my camera by myself. Its a Kodak easyshare, (Z812IS)a few years old and one day it just flat out quit. The lens will not push out so I assumed low battery and replaced it and still it won't move. The light is blinking so I know its getting juice. Thinking there is dirt around it I did my best to clean it but it is still frozen.

So I get out my extra old Kodak easyshare (ZD710)it worked ok for about a week and then the exact same thing happened to that one. The lens won't push out. Quite a dumb coincidence. Any ideas?

I've been on all the trouble shooting forums, tried some self helps, and it doesn't look too good. sigh...

Yes I had the exact camera you did, and had the same problem. That was what it did before it croaked, i took it to the manufacturer and they said that seems to be a common problem with that model. Like you, I had to buy another camera.

Mine did the same thing, but it was still under warranty and they replaced it.

I think you will like the Canon better anyway.....
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back