Is anyone going to be at the Equine Affair in MA?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

littlehorse2

I was wondering if anyone from the forum(s) is/are going to the equine affaire. I plan on going on Saturday or Sunday and would like to meet any of you guys that will be there. Please let me know and maybe we can meet.

Christy
laugh.gif

I'll be there working in the NEMHS booth. Not sure which days yet though.
smile.gif

Can't, I am finally going to my fathers after a summer of blowing him off for shows.

However, PLEASE say hi to the Pinkerton Academy FFA group (I am secretary and good friends of all of them). They are practicing for nationals in Kentucky for October!

I;ll be working the miniature booth for a few hours but don't know what day yet.

What day are you going to be there?

Joyce

It will probably be Sunday. That way my husband can watch my son and possibly my daughter. SHe'll probably end up going as she always does.
laugh.gif
Have you seen my new arrival? Her name is Trisket, there is a picture on the CMHR forum and this forum as well. We will be there in the AM untill the end or close to it. Let me know if you're going to be there that day and I'll stop by and meet you. J&H Minis is working the NEMHS booth, is that where you're going to be or is there another booth I should look for?

Christy

Hey littlehorse2: I just volunteered for Sunday to be in the booth for a few hours. Make sure you introduce yourself!
yes.gif

J&HMinis said:
Hey littlehorse2:  I just volunteered for Sunday to be in the booth for a few hours.  Make sure you introduce yourself! 
yes.gif

464436[/snapback]

Okay, I'll do that.

Christy

Might be there... waiting on a few things before I can make my decision!

Would love to meet more mini friends!

Denise

Silversong Farm

We'll be there all day either friday or sat in the NEMHS booth. It'll be my husband, me and my daughter (she's 7) Melyssa. We will be bringing a couple or three horses too
smile.gif

Tammie

Last edited by a moderator:
littlehorse2 said:
I was wondering if anyone from the forum(s) is/are going to the equine affaire.  I plan on going on Saturday or Sunday and would like to meet any of you guys that will be there.  Please let me know and maybe we can meet.Christy
laugh.gif

463799[/snapback]

littlehorse2 said:
It will probably be Sunday.  That way my husband can watch my son and possibly my daughter.  SHe'll probably end up going as she always does.
laugh.gif
  Have you seen my new arrival?  Her name is Trisket, there is a picture on the CMHR forum and this forum as well.  We will be there in the AM untill the end or close to it.  Let me know if you're going to be there that day and I'll stop by and meet you.  J&H Minis is working the NEMHS booth, is that where you're going to be or is there another booth I should look for?Christy

464429[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back