Is anybody else ready for the Hee Haw Holiday Exchange???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Did someone say NAUGHTY and SANTA in the same sentence?? Because I've got this picture... LOL! I know, I know Ce, I'll behave this year... :flirt: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]NO you are NOT going to behave[/SIZE]
default_wink.png
:

We are going to keep Ce on her Christmas Tree Pine Needles ...

thinking of when you are going to post the "Nasty Santa"

He's Cute
default_yes.gif
:

LOL...I think we all can relate to him
default_rolleyes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]Did someone say NAUGHTY and SANTA in the same sentence?? Because I've got this picture... LOL! I know, I know Ce, I'll behave this year... :flirt: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]NO you are NOT going to behave[/SIZE]
default_wink.png
:

We are going to keep Ce on her Christmas Tree Pine Needles ...

thinking of when you are going to post the "Nasty Santa"

He's Cute
default_yes.gif
:

LOL...I think we all can relate to him
default_rolleyes.gif
:
[SIZE=14pt]Hey he's looking better and better every year to me...LOL
default_yes.gif
: I will see what I can do to make him pass Ce's inspection so I can post him. Gotta share our mascot with everybody!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

:aktion033: I can't wait to see the new and improved Santa :aktion033:

Whooo Hoooo [SIZE=14pt]2007[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon... you crack me up !!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I am sooo happy you didn't loose him :aktion033: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]SHANNON, you behave yourself :bgrin remember we have kids reading this forum , so we have to keep things ...ummmmmm, clean!
default_unsure.png
: I remember NASTY SANTA from last year too. You better send me the improved version BEFORE you post it...lol... or is this going to be yours, and Teri's way of keeping me on my pine needles this year. I just KNOW your going to make me check this forum alot now ...hmmm, wonder why I dont trust what you guys are up too :new_shocked: BE NICE, or do I need to tell Santa on you two. I'm glad you didnt lose Santa too, and cant wait to see the improved version.
default_yes.gif
: He is definitely our mascot, and who wouldnt like to find "him" under the tree!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: How do you expect me to get all my craft projects done if I have to be watching for Naughty Santa now? Any of you new members if you see "SANTA" posted, give me a call or email me immediately.
default_wink.png
: You just cant trust some of these donkey members.... :eek:
default_unsure.png
:
default_wink.png
:
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin Ce
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

:new_shocked: nasty santa and naughty santa, you are scaring me........should us newbies be afraid....
default_unsure.png
: I don't know, Cheryl, maybe we newbies *should* be afraid... verrry afraid :new_shocked:

I guess we'll have to just wait and see what happens :lol:
default_wink.png
:

hey i have a question, does the gift have to be new? because i found something really cool on e-bay but it is not new so of course it has a blemish but it wouldn't show from the front. that's all i can say without giving it away... but what do you all think, would you mind getting something unusual and really neat if it wasn't brand new???

As long as it was in good condition I wouldnt mind. One of my most favorite gifts have been a old wooden shovel, completely wood..handle and all, its a primitive, which I LOVE..it sits along with my old buggy wheel, antique crocks, and quilts. Most of my gifts come from antique shops...thats all used, but I LOVE them, over something new. I'm not a fussy person at all, its the thought that counts with me. Corinne

As long as it was in good condition I wouldnt mind.

thanks CeMom, that's my question exactly... it's in good condition from the front but NOT from the back (ok i'll get more specific, it has a small hole in it!) - so is it in good condition or not? (BTW it's NOT clothing) i am buying it regardless, if it gets here and doesn't look like a good gift i will keep it
default_rolleyes.gif
: i like it
default_wub.png
:

The best places to buy Donkey stuff is at Antique stores.

Most of my Donkey "Nic Nacs" have come from E'bray & Antique stores.

Susan, I would not mind anything "used "at all. It is completely the thought that counts. When anyone takes the time to pick something out for someone else it means you are thinking of that person and that is good enough for me. Sometimes a used item is actually BEST because it is no longer being made. Go for it girl. :aktion033:

I always enjoy gifts with character the most - sounds like that's what you found! Awesome in my humble opinion
default_wink.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]E'bray Teri?? That is either a Freudian slip or the catchiest store name for long ear lovers ever! You'll have to share. That sounds fun!!!
default_yes.gif
: O
[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]H, and Ce, You don't have to worry, I will TRY to be good this year. Santa will have SOME clothes on this year I guess...
default_unsure.png
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]E'bray Teri?? That is either a Freudian slip or the catchiest store name for long ear lovers ever! You'll have to share. That sounds fun!!!
default_yes.gif
: O
[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]H, and Ce, You don't have to worry, I will TRY to be good this year. Santa will have SOME clothes on this year I guess...
default_unsure.png
:
[/SIZE]
I sure wish I had an "EBray" store ;)

great idea though
default_yes.gif
: .... maybe we should make one.

Anyway !!!!!

you better let me help dress Santa :aktion033: :488:

after all my questions i was outbid and missed the item...
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
: so now i will tell you, it was a piece from a nativity scene, a plastic donkey that you plug in and it lights up... and besides the hole in the back for the light bulb, it had another small hole...

but i thought it was really cute and i would have kept it myself
default_yes.gif
:

default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
: so now i will tell you, it was a piece from a nativity scene, a plastic donkey that you plug in and it lights up... but i thought it was really cute and i would have kept it myself
default_yes.gif
:
I would have Cherished it! ... LOL.. how unique
default_yes.gif
:

after all my questions i was outbid and missed the item...
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
: so now i will tell you, it was a piece from a nativity scene, a plastic donkey that you plug in and it lights up... and besides the hole in the back for the light bulb, it had another small hole...

but i thought it was really cute and i would have kept it myself
default_yes.gif
:
I saw that! I loved it! Even with the hole or holes, I thought it was adorable. I promise you I did not win it, or even bid on it... but it was so cute! I didn't realize there was SO much donkey stuff on "eBray". Makes me happy :aktion033:

Keep watching... there will be more great and unique items, I'm sure
default_yes.gif
:

Back