Is AMHA located in Texas?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandee

Reaction score
Got the email from AMHA this week that mentioned the new calendar. I have always called the office in the past but could not find a phone number on their website. So I emailed which was the contact listed in the email but have not heard from them. Anyone know anything about this? Any reson or suggestions?

I always call as I too never received replies to my emails. The amha is in Alvarado Texas. I believe the phone # is on their work orders. Once I dig one up I can post it for you.

Thank you Amysue. I would appreciate that. I was wondering if the delay might be due to the storm in Texas.

I have contacted the AMHA by email several times and they have responded very quickly. Probably won't get back to you until Monday. If you are a member they are usually in the December magazine mailing.

Has anyone gotten their December issue yet? I am a member, but haven't received it or the calendar either.

Ok, thanks, I will be watching for mine then...probably not today, due to the snow though. Not sure the mail is actually going to come, at least not until later on.

I actually, got mine yesterday. I was surprised, but I guess the saying..."through rain sleet and snow" still applies to the mail. LOL

Thanks to all who answered. I couldn't remember where they were and I wondered if they were "caught up" in the ice!

Got mine on Thursday last week- havent had a chance to look at the calendar yet

Latest posts

Back