Irrigation day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
I took my camera out with me today while I visited with Melody, Buddy and Peatrie. They were all enjoying the irrigation water and I just thought I would share the pics. I also took a few of our min pins! Thanks for looking
default_yes.gif

P.S. Please excuse Miss Melody's odd clip job. It has been hot during the day so I clipped her where she sweats the most.
default_wink.png

DSC06145.jpg

DSC06134.jpg

DSC06136.jpg

DSC06166.jpg

DSC06168.jpg

DSC06180-1.jpg

DSC06181.jpg

DSC06132.jpg

DSC06187.jpg

DSC06188.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics Brandi! I love miss Melody, she's such a pretty girl.
default_wub.png
She and her buddies look like they're having a great time!
default_yes.gif

~Rebecca

Edited to add: The 3rd to last pic of your min pin is amazing and very clear, awesome shot.

I just love looking at your photos, your an amazing photo taker and they all look like they are having a great time!!

Great pics Brandi! Melody is looking so grown up - can you believe her first birthday is just around the corner??

Nice Pix Brandi!! They look to be having a grand time!!

I LOVE the black and white of Melody- pretty girl!!

Missy
default_smile.png

You know, I don't think we have seen Melody happier! She obviously loves her new friends.
default_aktion033.gif

Can you explain irrigation day to me? Do you let water run over your property? We are in the height of very severe water restictions at the moment, so to see water running over your grass like that is something I haven't seen in years! We have to save every drop of water!
default_sad.png

Yes I live in the Central Valley of California and around this area we use an irrigation system. There are a lot of crops in the Central Valley and that is how the farmers get water to them. We irrigate our property every two weeks. Everyone on our street takes turns having the water. So far we have had no water restrictions. I don't think we have ever been restricted out here. I know when I lived with my Mother in the city limits they would put restrictions on when you were allowed to water your front lawn. But not out here in the country.....yet :DOH!

Latest posts

Back